Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Soc for People of 'GRDCT2008' Mk VI Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    I'm still trying to work out what to firm and insure :cry:
    sounds like a toughie! How did you do in your January exams / how likely is it based on those that you'll get an A*?

Oh and I was 9th highest poster :o: - i have no idea who Chicken777799 is though!

and steffi.alexa I remember you :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Champagne Supernova)
    :beard: (How have you done in Core so far?)

Well, when I was talking to you the other day, your heart seems pretty set on Warwick and if you think you're going to struggle to get that A* then I'd say firm that? Or, if you think you can get As in all the Cores, then firm King's and insure Warwick?

I know you're not particularly keen on QM but if King's is looking unlikely, then maybe it's a Warwick/QM combo. That'd give you a great target to do some work to not go to QM as well. :beard:
    I'm going to see King's on Wednesday, so once I see it, I'll be able to work it out. Basically whatever I firm, I need to get into so I can escape :vroam:

I just have this feeling my mum is gonna be like 'LOL WTF YOU TURNED DOWN UCL' :erm:

I'm going to see King's on Wednesday, so once I see it, I'll be able to work it out. Basically whatever I firm, I need to get into so I can escape :vroam:

I just have this feeling my mum is gonna be like 'LOL WTF YOU TURNED DOWN UCL' :erm:
    I love King's - though I'd be up on Guy's Campus. Waterloo looks cool though :yes: (I don't know where the Math guys are :p: ).
    And yeah, I've got that impression from you. :p:

As I say, don't feel under pressure. Plus - when I visited I didn't particularly get a good vibe from UCL. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    and steffi.alexa I remember you :yep:
    Haha, really? I only posted like 5 times... I was more of a lurker :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    sounds like a toughie! How did you do in your January exams / how likely is it based on those that you'll get an A*?
    I have to resit C3 to get it higher and then possibly C2 again just to bump up my grade.

Your username stands out. :p: Plus, I saw you posting in and around the GCSE/A Lev forums at the time. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    I love King's - though I'd be up on Guy's Campus. Waterloo looks cool though :yes: (I don't know where the Math guys are :p: ).
    And yeah, I've got that impression from you. :p:

As I say, don't feel under pressure. Plus - when I visited I didn't particularly get a good vibe from UCL. :sadnod:
    At the Strand Campus, so I wouldn't be able to stalk you :sad:

At the Strand Campus, so I wouldn't be able to stalk you :sad:
    It's where the main union is though. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    It's where the main union is though. :teeth:
    Oh :unsure:

Oh :unsure:
    I mean, the union is at Strand..

I...er...erm. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    I mean, the union is at Strand..

I...er...erm. :getmecoat:
    Stop planning to stalk me :hmmm:

:creep:

ReputationRep:
    :ninja:

I'm going to come and stalk you natty
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    I think there's a union both at the Strand and Guy's campus? I definitely saw a massive one at Guy's anyway!

Yeah, there is one at Guy's, but I think like the HQ is at Strand. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raceforthefishman)
    :ninja:

I'm going to come and stalk you natty
    :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Your username stands out. :p: Plus, I saw you posting in and around the GCSE/A Lev forums at the time. :beard:
    Me? If so, yeah I spend far too much time on TSR... My post count doesn't really reflect the number of hours I sit here, lurking :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steffi.alexa)
    Me? If so, yeah I spend far too much time on TSR... My post count doesn't really reflect the number of hours I sit here, lurking :ninja:
    Welcome back steffi I remember you :woo: :perv:

ReputationRep:
    Guess who's back, back again, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unbounded)
    Welcome back steffi I remember you :woo: :perv:
    Haha hi! Oh dear. :o:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.