Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Soc for People of 'GRDCT2008' Mk VI Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaz_jaz)
    i've gone through the whole book and realised, I still have no idea how to do vectors...
    No me neither, I just muddle through the questions

I started finishing off my vectors exercises...which has put me off even attempting my differential stuff :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    adotb.......and shizz

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    say what?

ReputationRep:
    scalar product?

ReputationRep:
    i'm so glad i don't need to do very well in c4, cba to learn vectors properly!

Scalar product. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm reading cabinet of mathematical curisoities

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Locke)
    i'm so glad i don't need to do very well in c4, cba to learn vectors properly!
    Same :five:

I can not sit it and still be happy with my grade...phew...so thankful for my low offer from bigsheff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raceforthefishman)
    Same :five:

I can not sit it and still be happy with my grade...phew...so thankful for my low offer from bigsheff
    you machine! i still need some marks, just not loads of them . win for 2 exams in jan!

It's an interesting read Beth. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    So today my whole computer crashed and ****** up and I needed to reboot the whole of XP and everything. Lost all my files and everything over the past 4 years. FML.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by overclocked)
    So today my whole computer crashed and ****** up and I needed to reboot the whole of XP and everything. Lost all my files and everything over the past 4 years. FML.
    I know how you feel man
    :eek: happend to me before as well, and now even the restore CD's dont work
    get windows 7 brah

ReputationRep:
    resitting physics is just the worst

ReputationRep:
    :eek: was anything valuable on there?

if my computer did that i'd be so screwed, maybe i should back up the hundreds of hours i've spend on these CWs haha!

ReputationRep:
    :awesome: Champagne Supernova

:pingu: letsdothetimewarpagain

hey guys

ReputationRep:
    you machine! i still need some marks, just not loads of them . win for 2 exams in jan!
    /its not an A

Overclocked -- that sucks, external hard drives :yy: but thats not much help now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clad in armour)
    resitting physics is just the worst
    we're doing unit 4 and 5 for the first time in the summer this year because last year only 2/~18 passed unit 1 in jan .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raceforthefishman)
    /its not an A
    i know, but as long as it's what you need to meet your firm then it's still sweet!

ReputationRep:
    :eek4: That's awful

ReputationRep:
    we're doing unit 4 and 5 for the first time in the summer this year because last year only 2/~18 passed unit 1 in jan .
    wtf? :eek3: do you mean like U's?
    and there were no such thing as January modules for edexcel, really unfair, had to do both papers one after the other
    btw have you firmed yet

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.