Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Soc for People of 'GRDCT2008' Mk VI Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Locke)
    saaames, if i can find a job that is!! is that catered?

faaair enough, is it easy to swap?

that's just silly!! i was fortunate in that medicine interviews were really structured (we knew 2 weeks in advance and had set arrive & leave times). you'd have got annoyed when you were there as well, they kept people extra nights with like a few hours notice haha! crazy times.
    Nope, self catered....its extortionate...I mean its quite nice but still

Aparently its easy to swap, they just said you mention it in your tutorials and they'll put you name down

And I just don't think they have the right to do stuff like that to you just because its them....Its just not cricket! :cool:

The 500th page *ooooooooooooooh*

ReputationRep:
    We're so close!

Not many of us online either.

ReputationRep:
    Its mine :teeth:

Have it. :hand:

ReputationRep:
    saaames, if i can find a job that is!! is that catered?

faaair enough, is it easy to swap?

that's just silly!! i was fortunate in that medicine interviews were really structured (we knew 2 weeks in advance and had set arrive & leave times). you'd have got annoyed when you were there as well, they kept people extra nights with like a few hours notice haha! crazy times.
    Why thank you for the rep :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raceforthefishman)
    Nope, self catered....its extortionate...I mean its quite nice but still
    wow, that's like birmingham-esq prices.

Aparently its easy to swap, they just said you mention it in your tutorials and they'll put you name down
    thats pretty sweet, you'll absolutely blitzkrieg the degree so they'll deffo let you :p: .

And I just don't think they have the right to do stuff like that to you just because its them....Its just not cricket! :cool:
    i guess it's just the way it is, some of the people there were loving the way it worked haha.

ReputationRep:
    wow, that's like birmingham-esq prices.

thats pretty sweet, you'll absolutely blitzkrieg the degree so they'll deffo let you :p: .

i guess it's just the way it is, some of the people there were loving the way it worked haha.
    Thanks, and its just tradtionzzz init
    I have a friend who will have payed, easily close to £2000 just to try and get a grade to an A...he's done his AS got a B, resat every exam of it in Jan got a B, will resit every exam again in June and who knows...thats 3 times sitting an AS course

personally, I think its ridiculous :p:

The accomm. at bigsheff is new though and it looked pretty good but ye £££ :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, and its just tradtionzzz init
    I have a friend who will have payed, easily close to £2000 just to try and get a grade to an A...he's done his AS got a B, resat every exam of it in Jan got a B, will resit every exam again in June and who knows...thats 3 times sitting an AS course

personally, I think its ridiculous :p:

The accomm. at bigsheff is new though and it looked pretty good but ye £££ :sigh:
    traditions aren't really my cup of tea tbh :p: .

ouchhh! whyy? do they need an A for an offer or something? £2k is pretty committed!

ReputationRep:
    traditions aren't really my cup of tea tbh :p: .

ouchhh! whyy? do they need an A for an offer or something? £2k is pretty committed!
    Wll its oxrod you see, and they seem to just be a bit lost in all the prestige its like :adore: its just so silly, he'd do very well out of any of the places he's applied to but nvm
    *haha I'm butsed If this gets read *

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm learning this -- by its a fiddle

ReputationRep:
    so they're resitting to get an A for an oxford offer? or to apply there?

i'm confusedddd :o:

ReputationRep:
    me too :dunce:

ReputationRep:
    so they're resitting to get an A for an oxford offer? or to apply there?

i'm confusedddd :o:
    They want to meet the offer, but because they got a B at AS twice theyre spending silly amounts of money/ blaming the school etc

ReputationRep:
    They want to meet the offer, but because they got a B at AS twice theyre spending silly amounts of money/ blaming the school etc
    oh riiiiiiiight, i getcha. why don't they spend more time doing school work /revision etc to make sure then? or is it just bad days in the exam?

ReputationRep:
    I really don't know what it is, maybe they just can't get it! who knows!!

omg 10000 so close

ReputationRep:
    shotgun :p:

ReputationRep:
    mine! get off

ReputationRep:
    hang on, no fair - your reply is going to get it

ReputationRep:
    unless i double post

edit: yaaay

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.