Turn on thread page Beta

Somebody help me make sense of this - What should i do? watch

ReputationRep:
    here is my opinion of positn

ReputationRep:
    Tell your little brother to put his video game away and go to bed, you're older than him! Don't worry about your other brother, he's drunk and talking to him about it now wont help, have a word about him stealing your bed when he's sober but I'd stay out of the girl thing, it's really not your issue. If your mum is the kind of person that will listen to you, try to remind her than getting up for work is much easier without a hangover, if not try not to worry yourself, she's old enough to look after herself.

At least, that's what I would do on the info you've provided. You probably wont get any more sleep in a tent than in a bedroom with your brother, but if you could stay with a friend without being an imposition, consider that as a last resort.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dude55)
    Ok. I'll try and keep this short. There is some serious shiz going on in my house tonight. Basically my older brother has come home really drunk and brought this girl with him that he hasnt seen in 2 years and now he has gone to bed with her in MY BED (he is doing this despite him and her already having parteners!!) . That means i have to now share a room with my younger brother. My younger brother has now decided to play FIFA all night and be really loud and is generally just pissing me off. Now my mum is downstairs and has decided to get pissed and stay up late, and she has to be up at 8:00 for work???

WHAT THE ****?????????

SOMEBODY HELP ME MAKE SENSE OF THIS. WHAT SHOULD I DO, WHERE SHOULD I GO.

I AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING JUST LEAVING MY HOUSE TONIGHT WITH MY TENT AND GOING TO CAMP IN A FIELD TO GET AWAY FROM MY FREAKSHOW HOUSE.
    Smack your brother over the head to knock him out, then **** his girl.
    Sorted.

ReputationRep:
    go to a mates?
    pray?
    or phone the vicar? lol

but seriously...try and find a mate with a sofa if its bothering you and talk to them when they're sober about tonights behaviour x

ReputationRep:
    tents can be fun!
    could just use your garden, put up a tent there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sam789789)
    Smack your brother over the head to knock him out, then **** his girl.
    Sorted.
    for such a "shy" person who never sticks up for himself, as you said on your bullying thread, that's a bit of a hypocritical thing to say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    for such a "shy" person who never sticks up for himself, as you said on your bullying thread, that's a bit of a hypocritical thing to say.
    well i like to look hard on the internet to make up for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dude55)
    Ok. I'll try and keep this short. There is some serious shiz going on in my house tonight. Basically my older brother has come home really drunk and brought this girl with him that he hasnt seen in 2 years and now he has gone to bed with her in MY BED (he is doing this despite him and her already having parteners!!) . That means i have to now share a room with my younger brother. My younger brother has now decided to play FIFA all night and be really loud and is generally just pissing me off. Now my mum is downstairs and has decided to get pissed and stay up late, and she has to be up at 8:00 for work???

WHAT THE ****?????????

SOMEBODY HELP ME MAKE SENSE OF THIS. WHAT SHOULD I DO, WHERE SHOULD I GO.

I AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING JUST LEAVING MY HOUSE TONIGHT WITH MY TENT AND GOING TO CAMP IN A FIELD TO GET AWAY FROM MY FREAKSHOW HOUSE.
    See if you can stay with a friend for tonight on the sofa or something.

And then wash your sheets tomorrow. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Well, I've never had this situation occur so I would talk to your mum first saying why she's getting 'pissed' she is supposed to be the responsible adult and taking charge of the household.

ReputationRep:
    do you have a webcam in your room? could be a good way to blackmail ;P

ReputationRep:
    Invite some friends/relatives/neighbours and throw a party!

ReputationRep:
    Go round a friend's house?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sam789789)
    well i like to look hard on the internet to make up for it
    fair enough I suppose. it's what a lot of people do.

ReputationRep:
    You need Ja Rules help.....Where is Jaaaa!

ReputationRep:
    Leave your older brother to it, have a chat with him when hes sober about his actions. Tell you're younger brother to get to sleep !!! As for your mum, remind her she has work tomorrow morning and depending on her reaction, she'll either stay put or go to bed.

As for your place to sleep tonight, see if the younger brother stops playing FIFA and go from there. Either try and stay at a mates, if not, camping could be fun?!

ReputationRep:
    OP, wheres ur dad?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.