Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poppy1992)
    Ah cool! How did you become a volunteer?
    Went on the glasto website and looked under jobs then e-mailed the person involved in recruiting volunteers. I didn't realise that you were under 18 but it's worth bearing in mind for the future. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Jenny-)
    I didn't realise that you were under 18
    Me neither! I just thought one thousand nine hundred and ninety two was her lucky number.

ReputationRep:
    Big chill fest 6th-9th august can't wait, and of corse bestival on the good ol' isle of wight,11th-13th september, gonna be good

ReputationRep:
    There's a small underground dance festival in Wales in September called Newfoundland. It's gonna be well mega!

ReputationRep:
    If you are under 18, I went to Creamfields last year when I was 17 and got in fine, I don't look that old either.

ReputationRep:
    Beautiful Days in Devon- Hawkwind, the Levs, Pogues, Dreadzone, Gong, Living End, Banco De Gaia and loads of other small bands.
    Nearly sold out though!

ReputationRep:
    Apparently if you volunteer for the wizard festival you get a free ticket?

ReputationRep:
    This is the case nearly everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to the wizard festival? its only in its 3rd year but it looks like a great line up. A small but family freindly one!

ReputationRep:
    Who will be attending this in sept? How excited are you? Also. If you're not attending - why the bloody hell not?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.