Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Okay, cant work out to spoiler it. WARNING, gross.

Theres like 3 large lumps in the vaginal wall, and they like completely block the opening. There pale, and are can be uncomfortable. This is really bothering me. And it's definitly not normal.
    I'm 17, never been sexually active.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I love the way everyone's gone for the, "if you tell us what it wrong we can help you more" approach. When really, let's be honest here, you're all just nosey aren't you? AREN'T YOU? :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Theres like 3 large lumps in the vaginal wall, and they like completely block the opening. There pale, and are can be uncomfortable. This is really bothering me. And it's definitly not normal.
    If you push it with your fingertips is it completely solid or is there a bit of 'give' in it/does it feel squishy?

(Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    If you push it with your fingertips is it completely solid or is there a bit of 'give' in it/does it feel squishy?

It's 'squishy' but It feels really uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    Dr Margaret (aka Sakura-Chan) can help you out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinkerbelle ♥)
    Haha, I love the way everyone's gone for the, "if you tell us what it wrong we can help you more" approach. When really, let's be honest here, you're all just nosey aren't you? AREN'T YOU? :laugh:
    Shhhhh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kexy)
    Shhhhh.

Hmm, yes, I thought so.. :yep:

ReputationRep:

It could be a cyst - which are quite common. They generally do go away and are fairly easy to treat, so you should go to doctor to get them sorted if they are just something minor and also to check they're nothing serious.

Your doctor will have seen it hundreds of times before I promise and they won't bat an eyelid. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    It's 'squishy' but It feels really uncomfortable.
    Like Kexy said, it's probably just a cyst. I've read about something similar before but the exact name escapes me. You'll need to see a doctor and be examined, you can request a female doctor if you want. It'll be embarrassing of course, but it won't take long and you really do need to go. They've probably seen a lot worse than this, don't worry :console:

They look nothing like a cyst, I'm pretty sure its not.

ReputationRep:
    Then I cannot express how important it is to see your doctor. It's always better to suffer a little embarrassment than to be worried about it later. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Cysts come in all shapes and sizes, how long exactly have you had them for? Does it look something like this?

WARNING, GORY DIAGRAM

That's a cyst in the Bartholin duct. What you have could also be an abscess.

Cysts come in all shapes and sizes, how long exactly have you had them for? Does it look something like this?

WARNING, GORY DIAGRAM

No, nothing like that. Wrong colour, shape and it practically blocks the opening.
    I've had them since I can remeber, noticed when I was about 15.

ReputationRep:
    No, nothing like that. Wrong colour, shape and it practically blocks the opening.
    I've had them since I can remeber, noticed when I was about 15.
    You've left them for two years? Go to a doctor asap.

ReputationRep:
    please, please go to the doctors

ReputationRep:
    www.thestudentroom.co.uk

You've left them for two years? Go to a doctor asap.

Stupidly yes, half the doctors surgery know who I am because my fathers job so it would be ridiculously embarressing.

So is there no where to get advice/go other than the doctors or walk in centre?

ReputationRep:
    So is there no where to get advice/go other than the doctors or walk in centre?
    You could call a sexual helpline? I know there's one in my area linked to a GUM/family planning clinic. Google it or look in the yellow pages and you might find something local to you

ReputationRep:
    Realistically, no doctor on here or any other website is going to venture a diagnosis without seeing and feeling for themselves, they certainly won't be able to offer appropriate and timely treatment.

The only way to access the services you need is to see your GP.

Let me assure you that everyone has seen plenty of vaginas, plenty of bottoms and plenty of willies, it's not a big deal, we don't judge because, frankly, we don't care any more.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.