Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys reckon, as a general rule, a side parting looks better on one particular side than the other?

Or does it just totally depend on the individual's hair/face etc?

Bit of a boring question so apologies for that, I'm just interested to know what people think!

ReputationRep:
    It's all about the individual in my opinion. Plus, some people's hair only falls properly on one side- mine does, doesn't really stay put on the other.

I personally find having a parting on my right side suits me better than it does on the left.

ReputationRep:
    My parting's on the left. It just doesn't feel right on the right.

ReputationRep:
    I part it on my right side because I feel it looks better that way. It looks weird on the left.

ReputationRep:
    It probably doesn't make a difference...
    Unless one side of your face is HORRIBLY DEFORMED
    Go for the parting on your deformed side to cover it all up :top:

ReputationRep:
    Mine's on the right, it looks weird if I do it on the left cause of the way my hair's cut.

ReputationRep:
    I have a left parting. I also think it depends on your hairstyle/ the way it's cut.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.