Turn on thread page Beta

Free PUA videos watch

ReputationRep:
    Are there any free ones online?
    Links please

ReputationRep:
    Probably wont help you, mate. Maybe try manage a face to face conversation with real human beings before trying to get them into bed.

ReputationRep:
    come on, please tell me if you know some, im desperate

ReputationRep:
    dunno if they'd work but his programme on VH1 was the funniest thing ever. Mystery ftw. Behold:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF8Qr...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    Im not sure I want to know the answer....but what's a PUA video?

ReputationRep:
    Ugh this is getting ridiculous, I am gonna write a book telling women about this PUA/AFC crap so that they can avoid these 'artistes.' OP, you sound almost desperate, go out and talk to real people. And if you need a quick lay, your best bet is to pay because then at least no one gets hurt.

ReputationRep:
    kill this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by She_said)
    Ugh this is getting ridiculous, I am gonna write a book telling women about this PUA/AFC crap so that they can avoid these 'artistes.' OP, you sound almost desperate, go out and talk to real people. And if you need a quick lay, your best bet is to pay because then at least no one gets hurt.
    Lol, you're gonna get all players and confident guys caught in the crossfire. No joke. Granted a lot of what those books promote is bull, but some of the stuff is as real as it gets. Confidence, flirting skils etc. You can't protect women from those

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Lol, you're gonna get all players and confident guys caught in the crossfire. No joke. Granted a lot of what those books promote is bull, but some of the stuff is as real as it gets. Confidence, flirting skils etc. You can't protect women from those
    Yeah you're right, confidence and flirting skills is fine, fair enough, but I have seen too many guys screw up because they took it too far - getting obsessive with the PUA thing, addicted almost. And as a result, too many women are left messed up because they got played. I can (at least I hope I can) differentiate between a player and a genuine, confident guy. I wish everyone could. It'd save a lot of people messing things up.

ReputationRep:
    I know a few guys who've found this helpful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

ReputationRep:
    to be honest, Master PUA mystery would own your ass. seriously, even if you know about pick up the top guys have natural game so it doesnt matter
    all youre doin is just stopping the beginners from progressin
    hey, that's you
    the whole point of PU is to build an attractive lifestyle, not f** anything you can.
    that's what the proper pUA do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    to be honest, Master PUA mystery would own your ass. seriously, even if you know about pick up the top guys have natural game so it doesnt matter
    all youre doin is just stopping the beginners from progressin
    hey, that's you
    the whole point of PU is to build an attractive lifestyle, not f** anything you can.
    that's what the proper pUA do
    HAHAHA Who, 'Master' Mystery? The same Mystery blubbing like a baby because his own messed up world of sex and drugs spiralled out of control. No one owns me, kiddo.

My point is, very few men use the techniques to better themselves as people - most of them use them to pick up targets and get them straight into bed. Besides! that was the initial purpose of the whole concept.

Oh by the way, men who have built an attractive lifestyle, who are confident and who want to meet the perfect, confident, intelligent woman aren't MPUAs. They're men.

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHA Who, 'Master' Mystery? The same Mystery blubbing like a baby because his own messed up world of sex and drugs spiralled out of control. No one owns me, kiddo.

My point is, very few men use the techniques to better themselves as people - most of them use them to pick up targets and get them straight into bed. Besides! that was the initial purpose of the whole concept.

Oh by the way, men who have built an attractive lifestyle, who are confident and who want to meet the perfect, confident, intelligent woman aren't MPUAs. They're men.
    to be honest , mystery was the guy that came up with it, and he did it the hard way, he had been rejected so many times by women, virgin unti 21
    He figured out how to attract women by his own way, and is having a very enjoyable life
    he had a troublesome childhood. now look where he is.
    He is a man

ReputationRep:
    wtf ever happened to jus buyin sumone a drink or talking for a lil while. people who say they use " tactics " or different angles jus sound like ***** imo

ReputationRep:
    Buying drinks doesnt work. Your doing the same thing as a PUA anyway, your manipulating a female to like you by using tactics. Buying a drink is more likely to fail because you look desperate and too easy, making yourself a challenge to women makes you more attractive. As much as women discourage it, its what they are naturally attracted to. If it wasnt right, it wouldnt work so well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Boombastic)
    wtf ever happened to jus buyin sumone a drink or talking for a lil while. people who say they use " tactics " or different angles jus sound like ***** imo
    Hell to the yeah :ditto: I am SO with you on this one, it's unreal.

(Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    to be honest , mystery was the guy that came up with it, and he did it the hard way, he had been rejected so many times by women, virgin unti 21
    He figured out how to attract women by his own way, and is having a very enjoyable life
    he had a troublesome childhood. now look where he is.
    He is a man."
    "Oh he was a virgin til he was 21 and momma beat him a couple times, his parents musta got divorced waaa waaa waaa, he's a real man because he screwed lots of women, look at where he is now, inspiring men to **** up since 1999."/Sarcasm.

That to me, is just messed up. And so are the millions of messed up men trying to emulate this and screwing their lives up - I say this because I've seen it, I've also read the book and the fact that 'The Game' screws people up is also a major theme in the book - hence Mystery losing his marbles at the beginning. Whatever. All you need to know is if 'Mystery' came near me with his MPUA moves, I'd bust him upside his head. :upyours:

ReputationRep:
    They're all here. http://freepuavideos.com/

Don't ask me how I know that :ninjagirl:

ReputationRep:

"Oh he was a virgin til he was 21 and momma beat him a couple times, his parents musta got divorced waaa waaa waaa, he's a real man because he screwed lots of women, look at where he is now, inspiring men to **** up since 1999."/Sarcasm.

That to me, is just messed up. And so are the millions of messed up men trying to emulate this and screwing their lives up - I say this because I've seen it, I've also read the book and the fact that 'The Game' screws people up is also a major theme in the book - hence Mystery losing his marbles at the beginning. Whatever. All you need to know is if 'Mystery' came near me with his MPUA moves, I'd bust him upside his head. :upyours:
    Youve got to admit, if someone used game on you, it would work. Its instinctive that it does. Unless you go for submissive males who agree with everything you say...

ReputationRep:
    This only 'works' if you are looking for a quick fix, which really shouldn't be that hard.

If you want a meaningful relationship then don't try any of these tactics, just be yourself, no use pretending to be someone you aren't. Because when it gets down to it she will see past it if you meet her a few times.

ReputationRep:

You tell them. You see guys. Mystery turned into a guy who didn't give two ***** about women, he had devalued women into some game, was the worst kind of player the one who did it for absolute sport forgetting that he's mesing with people. DeAngelo is pretty much the same, there is more to a girl than her looks. So yes, improve confidence, flirting skills etc. But ffs do not view women as practice.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2009
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.