Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey there, just got my queen mary london accommodation confirmed yesterday and i got an offer for Maynard House for this year..just wondering where everybody else is staying at and also if Maynard is nice??

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Maynard House too, in 21a I think it's alright, its a newish building. It'll be fun

ReputationRep:
    r u living there atm? im a new student il be there in sept i avnt got a clue what to expect though, cos it doesnt say much online. by any chance av u got any pics of the place?

ReputationRep:
    no im going new in sept too, do you know what room or flat youre in? ive only seen the pictures on the qmul website, yeah not sure what to expect!

ReputationRep:
    Theres already a thread ... http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=968952

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Venom123)
    Theres already a thread ... http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=968952
    didnt know that thanks tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toffee18)
    no im going new in sept too, do you know what room or flat youre in? ive only seen the pictures on the qmul website, yeah not sure what to expect!
    no not sure what they look like wen i went to the open day we saw the more expensive ones. there arent many pics online of maynard tho..not sure what to expect either :/

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 17, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.