Turn on thread page Beta

Has anyone had a frenuloplasty? watch

Announcements

(Original post by Commie89)
    1. I had my frenuloplasty done on the NHS - the surgeon was excellent and i was impressed with the aftercare. If you want it done privately, you're best contacting your healthcare provider - Bupa etc.

2. If you're going to have a (small) operation, you probably should tell her. She might be somewhat unpleasantly surprised to find your penis has some stitches in it and wrongly suspect you of being a violent masturbator (they dissolve in about a week or two).

3. If you're getting your op privately, i suspect it might be your mum who'd bankroll it - she's going to find out. You're 16 - you're old enough to start have sex whenever you feel ready and it's not up to her to decide. You're frenuloplasty, should you need it, is ultimately about your self-esteem and, as your mother, i think she'll understand and be supportive.

4. Consult your GP, don't be shy and if you need a frenuloplasty, go for it. It did a hell of a lot for my confidence. I just wish i'd done it sooner.

Hope this helps mate.

Hi, can I just ask... How long did you have to wait on the NHS?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2016
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.