Turn on thread page Beta

Can someone help me find this dress??!! watch

ReputationRep:
    So I tried to buy this weird yet lovely dress off ebay, but didnt meet the sellers price requirements, so im just wondering does anyone know where to get this dress from??
    Or any other strange looking but still lovely dresses from? I wanted it so I could wear it on my 19th birthday so i could stand out, plus i love different dresses that no one will have!

please help! it would be major kind of yous!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GORGEOUS-PROM-STYLE-DRESS-SIZE-8_W0QQitemZ280369195411QQcmdZVie wItemQQptZWomen_s_Clothing?hash= item41474e6993&_trksid=p3286.c0. m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39% 3A1|72%3A1683|293%3A1|294%3A50

thanks alot

ReputationRep:
    i dont think the link works, so just copy and paste into the search bar!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    wow that's an awful dress imo :tongue:! i'd try the "alternative"/goth/indie shops as they tend to be whacky and wonderful

ReputationRep:
    any online ones? as i dont know any in my location that would sell a dress like that! (newcastle)

ReputationRep:
    its still selling can you not just rebid?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan of that one. Have you tried TK Maxx? They always do loads of dresses and some of them are outstandingly cheap - my mum got a beautiful floor-length silk one for £20 once, and at my aunt's wedding everyone was asking her where it was from and gushing over how lovely it was! Easily half my wardrobe is from that shop. Nothing but adoration for TK's.

ReputationRep:
    It reminds me of a dress one of my Barbies came with when I was a child.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha i know its such a strange dress!
    and i dont have enough in my bank to go any higher.

yeah TK maxx is amazing! ive bought some really good dresses from there and were really cheap, but the one near me doesnt stock any dresses in anymore
    x

ReputationRep:
    what is the name of that website that sells all those cartoon print etc dresses? theyre strange looking

ReputationRep:
    Have you got any one-off/vintage shops near you? I know Cow in Sheffield has lots of individual dresses. My friend actually has quite a similar one.

ReputationRep:
    If you're ever in London, CAMDEN MARKET

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible to email the seller and ask how much it would be or something? Cos surely they will want to sell it so if you make it sounds like you are interested then they may be nice and put it back on or something :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe a shop which sells 'dance' outfits will sell similar - like ballroom, jazz kinda outfits..

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.