Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im going to study psychology at the city campus in september, it says my course starts on the first of september but does that mean thats when my freshers is or do i need to be there a week before the 1st?? Im also having problems with halls too as i currently have nowhere to live, would be nice to hear from someone going to study there in september, im getting quite worried!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm doing the same course as you, and it says on my UCAS Track that it starts on the 24th of September, but I have no idea if that includes Fresher's (I might email the uni to find out).

What kind of problems are you having with halls? I'm applying to Britannia City, and all seems to be going well for me. Don't worry, I'm sure everything will turn out fine, it just all seems daunting right now

ReputationRep:
    Hey, yeah i have it sorted now, starts 24th and thats freshers i think then teaching is the week after! I still have no accommodation tho, waiting to hear back from john cass hall and claredale house, hope i get in! im glad ive found someone doing my course lol youre the first person ive found! have you got facebook or anything? id like to get to know people before i go lol
    thanks

x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you're the first i've found too, London met's only actually been my firm for about a week as I was all indecisive!

Yup I've got facebook, my URL is http://www.facebook.com/jenny.corbett1,

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    London Metropolitan University resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.