The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

So if a man rapes a woman and he has the drug but she does not. Not ONLY does she suffer from emotional problems but it really hurts as well?

Its not their fault they are poor, I'm thinking inflicting pain is not nice at all.
Reply 61
theirs other types of pain deterrents regarding sex, theres a link somewhere that shows you various traps a women can place inside her nethers in order to physically stop men raping them.
Reply 62
Nice one HH
pink_cait
So if a man rapes a woman and he has the drug but she does not. Not ONLY does she suffer from emotional problems but it really hurts as well?

Its not their fault they are poor, I'm thinking inflicting pain is not nice at all.

No, I guess both don't have to take this antidote of mine for the natural pain in sex to be removed. Perhaps it .... hmmm....affects the penile head in some way? Maybe it's naturally really sharp, bumpy and rigid, but the antidote flattens it out? :p:

But do you think the pain that's being needlessly affecting them is better than a temporary lack of vaginal intercourse for a small proportion of the populace?
Mr Snips
Nice one HH

Say what?
Reply 65
Hopelessly Hopeful
Say what?

:gthumb:
Mr Snips
:gthumb:

:eyebrow:
So, you want to punish everyone in a por country for the deeds of a few. They need condoms mate, not painful sex.
Only if it's done right.
Hopelessly Hopeful
Or let's leave them in this never ending cycle of death, corruption and poverty + let's throw in a bit of fun orgasms here and there to cancel out all of the negatives, yeah? :rolleyes:

Just holding back on their orgasmic pleasures for a relatively short while can, theoretically, result in so much positivites for the third world + heck, once their problems are sorted, orgasms can return.

What I meant by a relatively stable population was a population that is stable in terms of the government/country being able to provide for the basic needs of the population. This is evidently not so in third world countries.

Sex is enjoyable, why take that away from them?

We in the West eat too much, should eating be painful?
Reply 70
Absolutely agree with you! Sex should supply people with satisfaction and pleasure. It should arrose only positive thoughts. Why should it be painful?

Latest

Trending

Trending