Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mejxox)
    Yes it is, they can lose weight.
    I'm a size 10 and a 32FF... weightloss would be silly, I'd look even more disproportionate than I do now and they're heavy enough as it is without having less bodyweight to support them.

Plus i've lost weight in the past and they never shrunk enough to make a difference.

ReputationRep:
    Psht...I'm a B Cup and would love bigger boobs. I don't think there's anythign wrong with them at all - curvy is lovely. And - Kelly, is it? - by your photo you look really really pretty anyway so I wouldn't worry about it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christinaxx)
    Psht...I'm a B Cup and would love bigger boobs. I don't think there's anythign wrong with them at all - curvy is lovely. And - Kelly, is it? - by your photo you look really really pretty anyway so I wouldn't worry about it!
    aww thankyou you're very pretty yourself - love your style!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beige_Angel)
    I'm a size 10 and a 32FF... weightloss would be silly, I'd look even more disproportionate than I do now and they're heavy enough as it is without having less bodyweight to support them.

Plus i've lost weight in the past and they never shrunk enough to make a difference.
    Exactly this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Perky boobs = good boobs, regardless of size :yep:
    c-cup and perky like a shinkansen.

can u see the elegant shape of the front how it has a elegant shape and low angle yet holding composure.

ReputationRep:
    mine are 30GG and although men say they don't like them on these forums, nobody has ever complained when they've met me!

and for the ones talking about losing weight, i visited the doctor to see what my options were for reduction (due to backpains etc..) and was told that i couldn't change them through exercise/dieting and my only option was surgery!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kellybaby)

Speaking from the view of a girl with 32H boobs, it's quite offensive really!... I'm a size 8-10 so I'm hardly fat and they aren't saggy or anything, so bearing that in mind what is unattractive about huge boobs? :confused:

havent read thread and im sure its already been said but: pics or didn't happen
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    So do you find it "offensive" when men say they prefer big boobs to small boobs? Or is that fine, because you have big boobs?

ReputationRep:
    I prefer smaller / medium sized boobs to be honest.

Just me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by la fille danse)
    So do you find it "offensive" when men say they prefer big boobs to small boobs? Or is that fine, because you have big boobs?
    Well clearly I don't find that offensive to myself, I still find it offensive on some level though... people shouldn't really be judged by the size of their boobs as it's not something they have control over!

ReputationRep:
    Out of proportion boobs are unattractive like Dogface from BB.

ReputationRep:
    I'm open for donations.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 32D and feel like my boobs are tiiiiny....I wish mine were bigger, I think my boyfriend would prefer it!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Kellybaby)
    Well clearly I don't find that offensive to myself, I still find it offensive on some level though... people shouldn't really be judged by the size of their boobs as it's not something they have control over!
    But they're not judging the person by saying "I prefer big boobs" or "I prefer small boobs". They're just stating a physical preference. Shouldn't it be enough for you that most men prefer big boobs? Nobody is attractive to everybody.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Floofy)
    I'm open for donations.

Take 2 cup sizes from me, I'm giving it away. Don't want it!

ReputationRep:
    Big boobs generally mean somebody is fat. If somebody has a smaller or athletic build and big boobs then it's a bonus I guess, unless they're too big.

Generally the girls I like tend to have smaller boobs. There are more attractive features before them.

ReputationRep:
    I personally don't like a girl with massive boobs. There is a perfect medium between being to big and being to small, stray to far away from the medium and they start to get a bit un-attractive but that's just preference, everyone has their own preferences when it comes to what they find attractive.

I don't go round saying, "Here love, your boobs are to big, no thanks" but you have to accept that some guys don't like big boobs and therefore won't find you attractive soley for that reason, you may not be able to change it but it's just one of those things. It's the same with people with un-attractive faces, you can't change it, so you just have to learn to live with it.

What I find rediculous is the girls that think massive boobs are freakin' awesome and go through extortionate amounts of surgery to make them as big as possible, frankly...It's repulsive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giran)
    Boobs contain fatty tissue. So if you wanted to change the size by a little, either change your diet or workout regime.
    weight distribution doesnt work like that exactly people vary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Take 2 cup sizes from me, I'm giving it away. Don't want it!

ill have it :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think big boobs are bad, I don't think small boobs are bad - not to say that it's the personality that counts or any of that shiznitz... but I would count myself lucky to be near enough to any pair of breasts to make an informed choice tbh...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.