Turn on thread page Beta

Big Boobs - Unattractive? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boom Boom Pow)
    Out of proportion boobs are unattractive like Dogface from BB.
    She gets away with it as she's extremely good looking, but only just. They are too big, though.

(Original post by Kellybaby)
    I've noticed recently that guys tend to have the view that big boobs = unattractive.

In personal experience and on TSR, it seems boys tend to prefer average sized boobs, say a B or a C cup... I was just wondering, what is unattractive about huge boobs?
    Ah, the main problem here is that you're basing a large part of your opinion on the limited demographic that is TSR. For one thing, this is the internet, and people are inclined to lie. Secondly, this forum is pretty much just one type of person in general...

Like so many people have probably said, it's entirely contextual. From your photo, I wouldn't say you're as disproportionate as you're making yourself out to be, but then again it's not really the right angle to judge. But whatever, I'd say you could get away with it as you have a good figure and are attractive in general tbh.

...in short, just don't worry about it. It all depends on the girl and if it suits her. As long as you're happy, why does anyone else's view matter? There's always going to be someone who will find you perfect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missmeem)
    As Sakura-Chan said perky boobs are the best type obviously. But I guess people automatically assume Big boobs = saggy or fake, which puts them off. Big boobs can be perky though :P
    Oh can they? :P

ReputationRep:
    I've noticed recently that guys tend to have the view that big boobs = unattractive.

In personal experience and on TSR, it seems boys tend to prefer average sized boobs, say a B or a C cup... I was just wondering, what is unattractive about huge boobs? It's not something girls can change, so it feels a bit harsh when I see comments like this:

"smaller boobs > HUGE boobs"
    "
    "I prefer women with smaller boobs 2bh"

"more than a handful is a waste... and i've got small hands. small breasts for the win."

"same here. definitely not huge. medium small is nice."

Speaking from the view of a girl with 32H boobs, it's quite offensive really!... I'm a size 8-10 so I'm hardly fat and they aren't saggy or anything, so bearing that in mind what is unattractive about huge boobs? :confused:
    Big boobs are fine aslong as you have a big body, its all to do with proportion.

Nice thighs.

ReputationRep:
    I have small boobs. I hate it. Anyone wanna trade?

ReputationRep:
    More than a handful's a waste...
    Then again....we already find the girl attractive before seeing her boobs (most of the time).

ReputationRep:

In personal experience and on TSR, it seems boys tend to prefer average sized boobs, say a B or a C cup... I was just wondering, what is unattractive about huge boobs? It's not something girls can change, so it feels a bit harsh when I see comments like this:

"

"more than a handful is a waste... and i've got small hands. small breasts for the win."

Speaking from the view of a girl with 32H boobs, it's quite offensive really!... I'm a size 8-10 so I'm hardly fat and they aren't saggy or anything, so bearing that in mind what is unattractive about huge boobs? :confused:
    TSR isn't a microcosm,and it's most likely that guys who have a strong preference upon the matter will make their feelings quite clear. If you asked me to secong guess UK men, I would say the majority like big boobs.

If you want my view, well, I like big boobs. In fact, I like all boobs. I don't believe in perky being perfect because all boobs are great, unless they're fake. That's my bugbear. Even though I could probablylive with that after a while. If a guy doesn't give you the time of day because of it, he's not worth knowing. A lot of girls would kill for what you have!

And for the girl who said her D's were tiny, let me assure you, D cups are NOT tiny!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I don't really mind. In some ways I think it's nice to look at big boobs but then actually their kinda impractical. I think for me size D-F is preferable. Not a fan of A-B but above an F is a bit much. Really though I'm not exactly going to use cup size to determine whether I have a relationship with someone since cup size has nothing to do with whether I like them as a person, and that's what matters.

ReputationRep:

"

sorry but to make a comment we need pics to substantiate these claims pet.

oj

ReputationRep:

"

i only would date a girl with large boobs.

ReputationRep:
    WOW thats a first, Big Boobs and unattractive in the same phrase WOW

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigbhoy91)
    Oh can they? :P
    Oh they can
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Small breasts are one of the most unattractive things i could see on a girl, totally turn me girls even though there really pretty. However this is just my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Every guy likes different things believe it or not, TSR isnt made up of the whole male population *shock*- well done for a yet another pathetic thread.

ReputationRep:
    As long that are fairly well shaped and not sagging then any size is good.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really understand either. As long as the girl's not fat or anything, I think big boobs are massively sexy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by la fille danse)
    But they're not judging the person by saying "I prefer big boobs" or "I prefer small boobs". They're just stating a physical preference. Shouldn't it be enough for you that most men prefer big boobs? Nobody is attractive to everybody.
    This. OP's got the hump because a couple of people prefer smaller boobs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajandkwameali)
    i only would date a girl with large boobs.
    Thats a bit pathetic.

ReputationRep:

"

I'm telling you now, they only say those things to appear to be sensitive.

ReputationRep:

"

Honestly all on personaly opinion, the only reason people dont 'like' them is because they get alot of attention from lads when they're out. To be honest most good looking girls (Perfect example yourself) are well proportioned for it. Not stick thin with 400GG size. So don't worry

ReputationRep:
    I don't know from what size you consider it's big boobs but my size is 34D. I don't think it turn guys off. But the main problem is when you try on a top, which was pretty on the model, and you look like a whore in it. So you can't wear all the tops you like or you just don't find your size.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.