Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Perky boobs = good boobs, regardless of size :yep:
    Seeing that come from Margaret from the Apprentice's face is incredibly disturbing.

ReputationRep:
    I believe the OP is trolling.

In this thread she posted pictures of herself. Clearly not a H cup!

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...eecurlz/kk.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Boombastic)
    tbh most guys are intimidated by big boobs, i mean wat do you do with all that boob?
    Exactly the same as what you'd do with small boobs?! If you're intimidated by tits, you might as well start taking it up the arse.

(Original post by bodybuilder22)

Doesn't look too farfetched, I think the real problem is that a lot of people, even women, have no idea how bra sizing works.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bodybuilder22)

Oh dear. You clearly don't know anything about boobs or breast sizing.

ReputationRep:
    ahahah before stumbling upon this thread i thought guys loved huge boobs, regardless of whether they're fake or not, or whether they're perky or saggy. ahaah what do you know? something new everyday.

ReputationRep:
    I just dont find them especially attractive, I prefer slim, toned (athletic) girls and on those type of frames huge boobs just look silly. The slender feminine form is just like :coma: to me but if anything Id say Im a bit of an exception, most guys seem to like curvy (not fat, big boobs/hips) girls more than those who are smaller.

It might not be something you can change but there are things like that for guys too! I dont think most guys would hold it against you though, personality and confidence are as attractive as your body imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kellybaby)
    I've noticed recently that guys tend to have the view that big boobs = unattractive.

Speaking from the view of a girl with 32H boobs, it's quite offensive really!... I'm a size 8-10 so I'm hardly fat and they aren't saggy or anything, so bearing that in mind what is unattractive about huge boobs? :confused:
    i don't get it ether u sound stunning.

i don't mind as they both have their upsides smaller usually cute, bigger more to hold

ReputationRep:
    Well clearly I don't find that offensive to myself, I still find it offensive on some level though... people shouldn't really be judged by the size of their boobs as it's not something they have control over!
    its funny how everyone uses boobs to address female breasts and breasts or pec's for male uppertorso

ReputationRep:
    As long as they're not ridiculously saggy or anything, then big ones are still epic

ReputationRep:
    Big Boobs - unattractive? Nope, the complete opposite in my mind. Bigger is better for sure.

ReputationRep:
    I've noticed recently that guys tend to have the view that big boobs = unattractive.

In personal experience and on TSR, it seems boys tend to prefer average sized boobs, say a B or a C cup... I was just wondering, what is unattractive about huge boobs? It's not something girls can change, so it feels a bit harsh when I see comments like this:

"smaller boobs > HUGE boobs"
    "
    "I prefer women with smaller boobs 2bh"

"more than a handful is a waste... and i've got small hands. small breasts for the win."

"same here. definitely not huge. medium small is nice."

Speaking from the view of a girl with 32H boobs, it's quite offensive really!... I'm a size 8-10 so I'm hardly fat and they aren't saggy or anything, so bearing that in mind what is unattractive about huge boobs? :confused:
    I love big boobs. 32H would be amazing, I can dream

ReputationRep:
    If they are nice, they are very attractive.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad

Completely unrelated, but I went to Notre Dame Sixth Form as well....umm many moons ago :o: - I see you're doing History - is Mr Oakley still there with his extremely wacky ties and his very shiny head?

ReputationRep:
    so bearing that in mind what is unattractive about huge boobs? :confused:
    Personal preference shouldn't be seen as "offensive". Saying that makes it sound like you expect everybody to find your physique attractive and the fact they don't insults you. It's like saying you prefer shorter people it makes you heightist. If you look in another thread where people describe what they ideally look for, you'll find that most guys say:

Thin waist
    Massive boobs
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Because very rarely will you find a woman with large boobs who isn't at least somewhat chubby, or they're saggy and stretched and horrible looking. Or even fake.

Slim women are the most attractive and they nearly always come with smallish boobs.

ReputationRep:
    I ******* Love Big Boobs

ReputationRep:
    I don't care about features of the female body...face is soooo important.

ReputationRep:
    Who loves boobies?
    CHARLIE WAFFLES!!!!

But seriously. I'd rather her boobs are bigger than my pecs, otherwise its wierd.

http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/...nal-poster.jpg :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Perky boobs = good boobs, regardless of size :yep:
    Once again you hit the nail right on head..

you madam = :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiwiguy)
    Once again you hit the nail right on head..

you madam = :awesome:
    But she's in your :mob: list.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.