Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    Dw you're a v pretty girl (not ugly, why you do this thread lol) from the pic I saw... you'll get a bf in your own time, just wait for the best one I guess :yep:
    This ^

ReputationRep:
    I have 34 DD's, I'm blonde and slim (size ten.) No one ever has presumed that they're fake, I think a guy's perception of you is also based on how you present yourself. Some people may think they're fake if I dressed tarty for example.

Anyway, no guy has ever complained about my boobs being too big, my boyfriend loves my boobs But as someone said before he does worry about me being approached by other guys, other than that I think some guys assume big boobs are always saggy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bodybuilder22)
    I believe the OP is trolling.

In this thread she posted pictures of herself. Clearly not a H cup!

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...eecurlz/kk.jpg
    Nope not trolling, these pictures were taken in january, when i was an F cup. They have grown since then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katieloula)
    I have 34 DD's, I'm blonde and slim (size ten.) No one ever has presumed that they're fake, I think a guy's perception of you is also based on how you present yourself. Some people may think they're fake if I dressed tarty for example.

Anyway, no guy has ever complained about my boobs being too big, my boyfriend loves my boobs But as someone said before he does worry about me being approached by other guys, other than that I think some guys assume big boobs are always saggy.
    That was me who said that :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    Dw you're a v pretty girl (not ugly, why you do this thread lol) from the pic I saw... you'll get a bf in your own time, just wait for the best one I guess :yep:
    Thanks I'm not worrying about getting a bf, I never have a problem getting one and I have one now, I was just wondering why some people find it unattractive that's all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Question)
    I think it's just a matter of personal taste.

Some people like them, some don't.
    wtf is that dog staring at - what do you make of it? O.o >,<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bodybuilder22)
    I believe the OP is trolling.

In this thread she posted pictures of herself. Clearly not a H cup!

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...eecurlz/kk.jpg
    Strong post count brah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kellybaby)
    Thanks I'm not worrying about getting a bf, I never have a problem getting one and I have one now, I was just wondering why some people find it unattractive that's all.
    Meh. People can be biased... and some people can be idiots.
    Tis life I guess :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajandkwameali)
    yes. i don't see why that is bad.

i like big breasts since to me it's aesthetically and sexually pleasing. i won't compromise what i like for anybody else.
    Well im sure Im allowed to have my opinion, and in my opinion, you're ridiculously pathetic:top:

ReputationRep:
    Perky breasts are always good, as mentioned before.

All girls with perky boobs are now obliged to post pics of them :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    Well im sure Im allowed to have my opinion, and in my opinion, you're ridiculously pathetic:top:
    I second that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kellybaby)
    I second that!
    Lol, I cant understand why someones boobs would be the deciding factor in whether you go out with them or not=/. Weirdddd.
    And I dont think you should worry about having big boobs, every guy likes something different and if your happy with yourself who cares. You look pretty hot imo anyways:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    Shame, I bet those big boobed girls really wish you would use a penis extender, still, i suppose you should stick to your guns and throw your toothpick into the grand canyon
    well it's a shame since i don't need it.

ReputationRep:
    I bet you're welllllll ugly

ReputationRep:
    I bet you're welllllll ugly
    meh, whatever.

ReputationRep:
    pathetic for having a preference? pathetic for doing what humans do?

ReputationRep:
    pathetic for having a preference? pathetic for doing what humans do?
    No, not pathetic for having a preference or 'doing what humans do', pathetic for letting a girls bra size be the deciding factor in whether you go out with them or not.

ReputationRep:
    What a great comeback, I am reeling from that quick wit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    What a great comeback, I am reeling from that quick wit.
    i wasn't interested in a comeback. why waste energy on a stranger on the internet?

ReputationRep:
    i wasn't interested in a comeback. why waste energy on a stranger on the internet?
    Loving the irony there.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.