Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

for guys: biggest turn off in women? Watch

ReputationRep:
    For some reason, I don't disagree with no male posts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSteed24)
    the sort of girls who don't ever wanna have kids - very unattractive in my eyes - and also the sort of girls who do nothing but party get completely off their heads and sleep around - basically the girl showing her knickers on the pavement inbroken heels they always show on the news when they talk about 'broken britain'

also - girls who play games - hard to get - all that rubbish - i like to be honest - as i'm sure someone very special to me will know if she reads this
    Good to hear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    sense make much ?

ReputationRep:
    reading this out of curiousity being a never-boyfriend-ed 16year old and i'm pretty sure that it's down to the scenes of over-emotionalness i used to display when drunk, and being over confident when the looks didn't match...
    also i'm reasonably chubs (but with massive and real boobs?) and wear lots of makeup... im also scarily tall to some people at 6", does height matter on a girl when they aren't model thin??

ReputationRep:
    the "lets talk over the fone"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by issih)
    reading this out of curiousity being a never-boyfriend-ed 16year old and i'm pretty sure that it's down to the scenes of over-emotionalness i used to display when drunk, and being over confident when the looks didn't match...
    also i'm reasonably chubs (but with massive and real boobs?) and wear lots of makeup... im also scarily tall to some people at 6", does height matter on a girl when they aren't model thin??
    It shouldn't be. I guess a lot of guys would be dissuaded by a girl taller than them.

ReputationRep:
    It has to be ignorance. Girls that will assume things about a guy just by looking him up and down. I hate it when girls call guys losers or whatever when they don't know anything about the person. Generally condescending, patronizing snobby girls.

Also

Bad breath
    Insecurity
    Pyschos

Usually when i speak to girls if they are putting other people down or speak like they haven't been educated in the English language then i flee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Haha, looks like we're both screwed on that one.

Oh well!!! :yep:
    Guess I am too, while I do want children, I cannot have children.

And the amount of people who mention "farting" as a turn off is astonishing - I would have thought it was just something so obvious I wouldn`t think about mentioning it, like saying "burping in your face every 10 seconds".

ReputationRep:
    Stupidity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    wut?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonyjoe)
    queefs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn1sK...ABD108&index=2

ReputationRep:
    Bad hygiene.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by improving4eva)
    It has to be ignorance. Girls that will assume things about a guy just by looking him up and down. I hate it when girls call guys losers or whatever when they don't know anything about the person. Generally condescending, patronizing snobby girls.

Also

Bad breath
    Insecurity
    Pyschos

Usually when i speak to girls if they are putting other people down or speak like they haven't been educated in the English language then i flee.
    Can see why all those things would be annoying! people can' t help being insecure though

ReputationRep:
    being frigid obv

ReputationRep:
    - *****iness ( If that's even a word :awesome: )
    - Rude
    - Very loud
    - Overly large breasts

It's hard to type all of them , and there's probably a lot more than we think. As soon as I see a girl , I can tick/cross out good/bad factors within seconds ( Physical traits ).

ReputationRep:
    when they:

-Talk
    -not in the Kitchen
    - Not making me a high protein sandwich after i've been to the gym.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barden)
    Tattoos......it's just disgusting, oh what nice skin you have...all discoloured....and what's it forming....a bird of prey...Nazi-chic....very in at the moment...

Tattoos on girls just remind me of bikers and white supremacists (and thus fat, bald men)
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    General ugliness;
    Very small tits;
    Very big tits (prefer this over flat chested though);
    Higher intelligence than me;
    Being totally thick;
    Scottish accent (sorry Scotland!);
    Feminist out-look;
    Not willing to do a bit of housework/cooking etc.;
    Musical taste too different from mine;
    Too ambitious;
    Obesity;
    A skinny, masculine arse.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and tatoos and short hair, and too many freckles.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, out of curiosity....

What are girls supposed to do when we need to fart?!

....Seemingly, we shouldn't. But sometimes you can't help it, or if you try and hold them all in all day you get bloated and uncomfortable! Why is it ok for guys to do it? It's a normal bodily function, we can't help it! Would you deprive us urinating, as well?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.