Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

for guys: biggest turn off in women? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Intelligence:yep:
    I'm old fashioned

Spoiler:
    Show
    Nah, I'm kidding. I just don't see why people need to keep asking this question. Everyone's different

ReputationRep:
    Tall.
    Fat.
    *****y.
    Wanting to talk on the phone.
    Loud mouth/aggressive/shouts alot.
    Manly arse.

ReputationRep:
    Tattoos......it's just disgusting, oh what nice skin you have...all discoloured....and what's it forming....a bird of prey...Nazi-chic....very in at the moment...

Tattoos on girls just remind me of bikers and white supremacists (and thus fat, bald men)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barden)
    Tattoos......it's just disgusting, oh what nice skin you have...all discoloured....and what's it forming....a bird of prey...Nazi-chic....very in at the moment...

Tattoos on girls just remind me of bikers and white supremacists (and thus fat, bald men)
    I can see how a tattoo on a fit girl makes you think of fat bald men:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C.C.G)
    Tall.
    Fat.
    *****y.
    Wanting to talk on the phone.
    Loud mouth/aggressive/shouts alot.
    Manly arse.
    Hahaha that made me laugh. Women should be seen and not heard, no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barden)

Yes, this.

Leave your pretty little skin alone.

ReputationRep:
    Physically: Bad breath or any other odour.

Mental/Emotional: Women who can't be frank and up-front.

ReputationRep:
    Fat
    Clingy, if they say like alot.....like ya'know....

ReputationRep:
    Girls who fart. I honestly hate that and want to run a mile when it happens, it really dims my view of them. Also, i hate girls who are real attention seekers and can turn on the waterworks at any moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by menagerie)
    Hahaha that made me laugh. Women should be seen and not heard, no?
    only when they're pmsing, shoe shopping, or wanting to ask a sexual favour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damos92)
    Girls who fart. I honestly hate that and want to run a mile when it happens, it really dims my view of them. Also, i hate girls who are real attention seekers and can turn on the waterworks at any moment.
    what about queefing?
    Edit: like so:
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/ries/martha-stewart-queefs-6y

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Boombastic)
    girls that kill convo's by saying stuff like " okay " then nothing. or wait two seconds then say " soooooo....."
    My ex used to be like this.

She always brought up the fact we couldn't talk much on MSN, but whenever I tried to start some convo up it'd just be 'ok', 'i dunno', 'lol'. Then everything'd die down and i'd just facepalm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    what about queefing?
    Oh god that's sick!

But farting under the covers and holding their head under is pretty sweet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Symbea)
    Oh god that's sick!

But farting under the covers and holding their head under is pretty sweet.
    check out the edit

ReputationRep:
    fat
    overly hyper
    dumb
    whoreish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james_dow)
    dumb
    whoreish
    those two are turn ons for me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EFG)
    My ex used to be like this.

She always brought up the fact we couldn't talk much on MSN, but whenever I tried to start some convo up it'd just be 'ok', 'i dunno', 'lol'. Then everything'd die down and i'd just facepalm.
    omg i have that exact same problem with my current girlfriend. she never used to be like it though, fine on the phone and in real life and now on msn she's like the most broin person ever :/

ReputationRep:
    not being elegant i want the girl to be elegant and timid/shy a cocky and confident girl definitely puts me of.
    short hair= not elegant therefore also puts me of and sharp facial features.

ReputationRep:
    Smoking, they could be super fit and I'd be like wow, second they like a cigarette, it all goes and I feel nothing.
    Oh yeah same applies for tattoos, and piercings except ears (but too a lesser extent).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    those two are turn ons for me...
    does it help if their chavs as well ?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.