Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Tall.
Fat.
Bitchy.
Wanting to talk on the phone.
Loud mouth/aggressive/shouts alot.
Manly arse.
Tattoos......it's just disgusting, oh what nice skin you have...all discoloured....and what's it forming....a bird of prey...Nazi-chic....very in at the moment...

Tattoos on girls just remind me of bikers and white supremacists (and thus fat, bald men)
C.C.G
Tall.
Fat.
Bitchy.
Manly arse.

Hahaha that made me laugh. Women should be seen and not heard, no?
Reply 23
Barden
Tattoos......it's just disgusting, oh what nice skin you have...all discoloured....and what's it forming....a bird of prey...Nazi-chic....very in at the moment...

Tattoos on girls just remind me of bikers and white supremacists (and thus fat, bald men)

Yes, this.

Leave your pretty little skin alone.
Reply 24
Physically: Bad breath or any other odour.

Mental/Emotional: Women who can't be frank and up-front.
Reply 25
Fat
Clingy, if they say like alot.....like ya'know....
Reply 26
Girls who fart. I honestly hate that and want to run a mile when it happens, it really dims my view of them. Also, i hate girls who are real attention seekers and can turn on the waterworks at any moment.
Reply 27
Mr.Boombastic
girls that kill convo's by saying stuff like " okay " then nothing. or wait two seconds then say " soooooo....."

My ex used to be like this.

She always brought up the fact we couldn't talk much on MSN, but whenever I tried to start some convo up it'd just be 'ok', 'i dunno', 'lol'. Then everything'd die down and i'd just facepalm.
Reply 28
Oh god that's sick!

But farting under the covers and holding their head under is pretty sweet.
fat
overly hyper
dumb
whoreish
EFG
My ex used to be like this.

She always brought up the fact we couldn't talk much on MSN, but whenever I tried to start some convo up it'd just be 'ok', 'i dunno', 'lol'. Then everything'd die down and i'd just facepalm.

omg i have that exact same problem with my current girlfriend. she never used to be like it though, fine on the phone and in real life and now on msn she's like the most broin person ever :/
Reply 31
not being elegant i want the girl to be elegant and timid/shy a cocky and confident girl definitely puts me of.
short hair= not elegant therefore also puts me of and sharp facial features.
Smoking, they could be super fit and I'd be like wow, second they like a cigarette, it all goes and I feel nothing.
Oh yeah same applies for tattoos, and piercings except ears (but too a lesser extent).
does it help if their chavs as well ?
Reply 34
being taller than me..ive only seen a few women >6'4 and they really scared me :P
Reply 35
menagerie
Hahaha that made me laugh. Women should be seen and not heard, no?

Nope. Phones are just man's natural enemy. Don't take it personal guys don't talk to each other on the phone either (unless it's for like 5 minutes to convey very sexy stories/make plans)
Painfully bitchy attitude or excessive possessiveness. I much prefer good behaviour/character over good looks.
Reply 37
C.C.G
Tall.
Fat.
Bitchy.
Manly arse.

:ditto:
ANDD
:ottid:
BumperBo
Nope. Phones are just man's natural enemy. Don't take it personal guys don't talk to each other on the phone either (unless it's for like 5 minutes to convey very sexy stories/make plans)

sounds kinda gay :s-smilie:

Edit: And hahahahaha with your above post. I'm glad you agree.
Reply 39
BumperBo

God, how many times does this happen..

Me-Ok I'm in the car park, you inside?
Girl- Yeah
Me-Ok see you in a sec
Girl-How are you?
Me-...WTF, I'll talk to you in a sec
Girl-Do you even want to see me?
Me-I'LL TALK TO YOU IN A SEC, JEEZ!

Latest

Trending

Trending