Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    well, women for what? For a relationship? For entertainment? For marriage?

I am going to go with the one that is easier to answer (the first two) and say, being unattractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    see my earlier posts with regards to queefs
    yeah seen that south park episode, should have eben like one joke not a whole episode, worst episode ever.

queefs just aren't funny! they are major boner kill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BumperBo)
    Well don't kill the convo if you're already having trouble! D:
    Well I'll try :l

ReputationRep:
    Vulgarity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonyjoe)
    yeah seen that south park episode, should have eben like one joke not a whole episode, worst episode ever.

queefs just aren't funny! they are major boner kill
    but that clip is brilliant.
    The current southpark eps aren't that great, I'm glad they're having some time out, perhaps they'll be able to make good episodes again...*dreams*.

ReputationRep:
    Fake tan
    Conversation killer
    Fake persona
    Overly *****y

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    but that clip is brilliant.
    The current southpark eps aren't that great, I'm glad they're having some time out, perhaps they'll be able to make good episodes again...*dreams*.
    yeah a couple weren't great but some of them like the coon one and the one that totally ripped off the bible with kyle saving them from debt.

but anyway girls snorting is also pretty bad :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachykeen09)
    Well I'll try :l
    Here's a tip
    DON'T HAVE CONVOS ON THE PHONE D:

irl you can actually just DO something if the convo gets boring (i dont necessarily mean sexual just do SOMETHING fun)

this goes to all women!!! D:

btw yes D: is my fav smiey

ReputationRep:
    but anyway girls snorting is also pretty bad :|
    But it's prime material to make fun of them!

ReputationRep:
    But it's prime material to make fun of them!
    I can find any reason to playfully make fun of them, snorting just makes it way too easy lol

ReputationRep:
    I can find any reason to playfully make fun of them, snorting just makes it way too easy lol
    Yes but it's nice to have ongoing ammo to use if they've been pretty smooth lately

Lisp is also good in this department but kind of gives me a headache... at least snorting is only every now and then D:

ReputationRep:
    Here's a tip
    DON'T HAVE CONVOS ON THE PHONE D:

irl you can actually just DO something if the convo gets boring (i dont necessarily mean sexual just do SOMETHING fun)

this goes to all women!!! D:

btw yes D: is my fav smiey
    I'm more of a listener anyways. I'm expecting a call tonight from a friend..I don't want to ignore it! D: (i used it)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milkplus-Mesto)
    orange. orange. orange. orange. orange.

case closed.
    :eyebrow:

orange?

ReputationRep:
    mentally - being mean/arrogant/out-of-touch
    physically - simply not caring about appearance whatsoever (i.e. totally unkempt, obese)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachykeen09)
    I'm more of a listener anyways. I'm expecting a call tonight from a friend..I don't want to ignore it! D: (i used it)
    oh you're getting rep just for that D:

ReputationRep:
    Yes but it's nice to have ongoing ammo to use if they've been pretty smooth lately

Lisp is also good in this department but kind of gives me a headache... at least snorting is only every now and then D:
    I prefer to have neither lol but I suppose if they were just all round awesome a snort wouldn't be so bad every now and then

ReputationRep:
    oh you're getting rep just for that D:
    Thank you, thank you. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Talkative, blah blah blah

ReputationRep:
    Girls who have skin like a orange peel who are hypocrites. Just imagine peeling an orange.

ReputationRep:
    hair oO

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.