Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Gross skin. Fake tan.
    Girls who are too loud and seem to be trying to talk over everyone. Girls who don't talk at all.

ReputationRep:
    When they start asking all those stupid questions like 'do you really love me?' and likes about relationship blah blah blah just when you are ready for action..

ReputationRep:
    Farting, talking freely about urination and excretion. Also talking about periods. And queefing. And chavvy girls because they're unintelligle oafs.

ReputationRep:
    fat women - sorry but its about as attractive as stepping in dog poo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Boombastic)
    girls that kill convo's by saying stuff like " okay " then nothing. or wait two seconds then say " soooooo....."
    Same here.

ReputationRep:
    Prejudice and binge drinking would be turn offs for me to be honest.
    Depends wh it is, but those things always lol

ReputationRep:
    so you go back to your place and whap our you schlong and she takes off her panties, next thing you know your getting carpet burn on your face theres that much hair. At least trim it or something. and also the same story but when you whap yours out she whaps hers out too, not good.

ReputationRep:
    Periods, general annoyance, *****iness, clingyness and oh the ever re-ocurring 'argument out of nothing' situation.
    How the hell do girls do that? It's like an artform, starting arguments even when things are fairly pleasant.

ReputationRep:
    When they are seen or heard... leave the kitchen or have an opinion... hate that sh1t....

Jeeves, call the chimney sweep, we have a blockage..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barden)
    Tattoos......it's just disgusting, oh what nice skin you have...all discoloured....and what's it forming....a bird of prey...Nazi-chic....very in at the moment...

Tattoos on girls just remind me of bikers and white supremacists (and thus fat, bald men)
    i like a little tattoo on the lower back.

fake tanned!!!! hate it

ReputationRep:
    1. Girls with annoying voices who talk too fast :banghead:

2. Girls talking about themselves, their mates, their family, their problems ALL the time...and you listen out of politeness...

Then when you talk to them and want them to listen...they give one word answers and then go back to talking about themselves. Unforgivable.

3. Lack of empathy and sympathy

4. A girl who hasn't got a sense of humour and can't make anyone laugh....

Worst things ever. Rant over.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Talking about time of the month, not being able to have an intellectual conversation with her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coherence)
    1. Girls with annoying voices who talk too fast :banghead:

2. Girls talking about themselves, their mates, their family, their problems ALL the time...and you listen out of politeness...

Then when you talk to them and want them to listen...they give one word answers and then go back to talking about themselves. Unforgivable.

3. Lack of empathy and sympathy

4. A girl who hasn't got a sense of humour and can't make anyone laugh....

Worst things ever. Rant over.
    This. And I'll add:

5) Girls that are constantly criticizing what other girls wear and downsizing them for meaningless things.

6) Girls that are constantly swearing and acting like guys. I like feminine girls :yep:

7) Girls that think that guys have the obligation to do everything for them just because they are girls. Nah, I love to treat well my gf (when I have one), but always from own will and never from obligation.

ReputationRep:
    sideburns, excessively large tits, fatness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Boombastic)
    haha penis xD , and iunno i prefer a girl to be clingy than distant. summin so manly bout sayin to your mates " jeez this girls makin me nutty " or stuff like that, like pretendin she;s annoyin wen you love the attention really
    Hmm, that explains a lot...

ReputationRep:
    Hairy
    Bad breath
    Boring

I also hate it when girls who know nothing about a certain sport try and comment on a match or game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dymphna)
    Hmm, that explains a lot...
    no it doesn't...

ReputationRep:
    Immature. And i don't mean immature as in won't take anything seriously/ jokes around too much, cos i actually like that.

I mean immature as in acts like a ****ing 5 year old cos she thinks it's cute etc.

Physically, yeah, probably hairiness lol

ReputationRep:
    Their girly, girly screams. :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    lack of inteligence ACTUALLY teeth , omfg they need good teeth

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.