Turn on thread page Beta

for guys: biggest turn off in women? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Floofy)
    I thought we were few and far between! The phone makes me feel awkward.
    I hate phones. 5 minutes max, then I get awkward and need to go! However, text conversations are perfectly acceptable, especially when planning things (having held MSN conversations whilst trying to get ready about what I was doing, etc etc)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondyx)
    What do you think is the biggest turn off in women?
    physically and mentally.. i'm guessing hairyness and over-emotional
    Girls farting on a first date

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shirley7)
    Girls farting on a first date
    :lolwut:

i wouldnt be able to see them in the same light

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Boombastic)
    girls that kill convo's by saying stuff like " okay " then nothing. or wait two seconds then say " soooooo....."
    Agreed, the one word answers are the worst...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james_dow)
    :lolwut:

i wouldnt be able to see them in the same light
    I know it's natural but I can't help being put off by it.

ReputationRep:
    number of sexual partners over 0.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr_Cricket)
    Haha, im not fussy or picky, just realistic, My gf does most of the stuff well, but even she isnt perfect i wanna find someone who does all of that well, which is not impossible in my opinion.
    I only go for the best
    Do you mean to say that you currently have a great girlfriend but are on the look-out for another one who is 'perfect'?! Poor girl!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Am I the only woman here that HATES talking on the phone? If you phone me, I rarely answer it....
    I hate talking on the phone as well! It's just so ugh. I don't know what to say on the phone but I know what to say in texts and face to face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pip_x)
    I hate talking on the phone as well! It's just so ugh. I don't know what to say on the phone but I know what to say in texts and face to face.
    I don't like staying on the phone longer than is necessary since then it just feels silly! But I don't really like texting either cause personally it feels like the same sort of thing as a forced phone conversation! like, forced questions just to keep it going sort of thing. It's ok if I'm actually discussing something obviously but then of course the phone would be better! Aaaaahhh phone dilemmas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MonPetitPois)
    I don't like staying on the phone longer than is necessary since then it just feels silly! But I don't really like texting either cause personally it feels like the same sort of thing as a forced phone conversation! like, forced questions just to keep it going sort of thing. It's ok if I'm actually discussing something obviously but then of course the phone would be better! Aaaaahhh phone dilemmas.
    Yesss, I hate it when a text conversation is forced. My ex used to ask every 5 minutes "Wat u up 2? Hows u?"
    If you have nothing to say don't say anything, don't force the conversation. It just annoys both people!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=mr_Cricket]A chubby face, biggest turn off for me is belly size.

[QUOTE]

I though fatness would have been a bigger turn off, but still damn it!
    Diet calls lol

ReputationRep:
    arrogance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Giggles128)
    Haha, possibly???
    But if your the best, why do you not have a picture ha!?!? :p:
    yes.
    I dont need one. Anyway, if people wanna know more of me, they dont look on tsr!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MonPetitPois)
    Do you mean to say that you currently have a great girlfriend but are on the look-out for another one who is 'perfect'?! Poor girl!
    Shes good, she left her ex bf for me which is obvs impressive.
    Im just saying in the future actually
    i get what i want or need.

ReputationRep:
    being hairy.

ReputationRep:
    Excessive vulgarity, suffocating paranoia or mind-numbing prissiness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondyx)
    What do you think is the biggest turn off in women?
    physically and mentally.. i'm guessing hairyness and over-emotional
    the sort of girls who don't ever wanna have kids - very unattractive in my eyes - and also the sort of girls who do nothing but party get completely off their heads and sleep around - basically the girl showing her knickers on the pavement inbroken heels they always show on the news when they talk about 'broken britain'

also - girls who play games - hard to get - all that rubbish - i like to be honest - as i'm sure someone very special to me will know if she reads this

ReputationRep:
    I don't want children....
    Meh never mind.

ReputationRep:
    when they got ugly, stinky feet, i dont care if u look like cheryl cole, if your feet are nasty, dont talk to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13ecca)
    I don't want children....
    Meh never mind.
    Haha, looks like we're both screwed on that one.

Oh well!!! :yep:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.