Turn on thread page Beta

Most funniest accident you've seen someone have/had yourself watch

ReputationRep:
    For me, I was playing the virtua tennis on the 360, won a game, threw the controller up in the air...it hit me on the head, then I kinda fell into the tv...

Oh and the other day, there was a metal pole above my friends head, she bent down to pick something up and he hit her head hard. Hard! I laughed. But once I pulled a chair out from under her when she had a broken leg :erm:

And finally, for my GCSE biology mock, I walked in late and tripped up over the desk, and kinda orgasm moaned by accident when I was in pain... and then dropped all my pens on the floor...they were going to string me up that day :woo:

Anyway, do tell :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I slid on a banana skin once and fell over not particularly exciting but I'd never actually seen it happen before
    And once myfriend was standing near a bin, and someone threw pizza aiming for the bin, but it hit her right in the face

ReputationRep:
    I once almost knocked myself out walking into the the tail of a plane because I didn't see it.

(Original post by common_person)
    I once almost knocked myself out walking into the the tail of a plane because I didn't see it.
    :rofl: And I thought you were sensible c_p :nah:

I have too many to mention. Walked into a tree, slipped on a banana skin, banged my head several times.....

I feel cruel when I laugh at other people's accidents

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisha.doshi)
    :rofl: And I thought you were sensible c_p :nah:
    Rumours :talkhand:

ReputationRep:
    Kind of stupid, but I can't think of anything else..

A couple of years ago in college, we were trés bored and resorted to the immaturity of paper planes. Mine glided eloquently across the room before hitting my tutor in the eyeball.

I was in hysterics

ReputationRep:
    I hate slipping on the stairs. I kinda slipped and slid down on my ass, and shouted "OMG MY ASS BONE AHHH" Then I kinda ran about the house rubbing my ass and screaming in pain

Probably, the most embarrassing was when I used to be catholic, and I was an alter server. Anyway, as mass started, I had to carry the bible (that was one heavy mofo). I kinda dropped it on the alter and spilled the wine and the bread went all over the floor ;_;, I'm going to hell lol

ReputationRep:
    the funniest accident (not for me) was probably when someone pushed one of those swings over and it fell on top of me and hit me in the balls :sad: was sooo painful

ReputationRep:
    A few years ago in France me and my brother and sister went on this devil kart thing where they pull your kart up the hill and you have to release the pulley thing when you get to the top then you zoom down the hill. What did i go and do.. I accidentally released the damn thing to early and rolled back down the steep hill in my kart and flipped it. Then on the other side of the track my brother had gone zooming down crashed into the tyres on the side of the track, flipped it and then my sister crashed into him!! That was a rather fun day out..:tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Last accident i had was peein' myself laffin at this post hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im_hungry)
    Last accident i had was peein' myself laffin at this post hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
    Laughing at the blunt head trauma of a six-year-old? Dude, that's brutal :plz2:

ReputationRep:
    Laughing at the blunt head trauma of a six-year-old? Dude, that's brutal :plz2:
    pleasssssse stop i'm in agony from laffin and pee keeps leaking out hahahahaha!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuhLah)
    I hate slipping on the stairs. I kinda slipped and slid down on my ass, and shouted "OMG MY ASS BONE AHHH" Then I kinda ran about the house rubbing my ass and screaming in pain

Probably, the most embarrassing was when I used to be catholic, and I was an alter server. Anyway, as mass started, I had to carry the bible (that was one heavy mofo). I kinda dropped it on the alter and spilled the wine and the bread went all over the floor ;_;, I'm going to hell lol
    That's hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, it's like Helen Keller walking into a wall...you want ot laugh, but you know it's evil :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im_hungry)
    pleasssssse stop i'm in agony from laffin and pee keeps leaking out hahahahaha!!!
    aw come on man, STFU mocking me :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    aw come on man, STFU mocking me :puppyeyes:
    Didums :p:

This kid in primary school got his **** caught in his zip. He came out crying, "needing assistance" from one of the teachers.

It was pretty ******* funny. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I fell (well slid) down half a flight of stairs for no reason, hitting every single stair on the way. Got up, moaning and complaining

ReputationRep:
    Got hit in the head with a metal bell - oh righttt! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    ouch

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.