Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone applied to study a sport related degree??? watch

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone apllied to study a sport related degree? If so, to which unis and have you had an offer???

ReputationRep:
    So I guess I'm the only one here then....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gwirion)
    So I guess I'm the only one here then....
    I'm applying for sport and exercise science degree, im applying to Birmingham and Loughborough, Hertfordshire and not really too sure where else to apply to.

what are u doing and where??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    I'm applying for sport and exercise science degree, im applying to Birmingham and Loughborough, Hertfordshire and not really too sure where else to apply to.

what are u doing and where??

Applied to study

Manchester Met - Sport and Business
    JMU - Sport Development
    UWIC - Sport Development
    Loughborough - Sport and Leisure Management
    Bangor - Sport and phys. ed.
    Chester - Sport Development (I think)

Have you had any offers? What did you get in your AS?

ReputationRep:
    Applied to study

Manchester Met - Sport and Business
    JMU - Sport Development
    UWIC - Sport Development
    Loughborough - Sport and Leisure Management
    Bangor - Sport and phys. ed.
    Chester - Sport Development (I think)

Have you had any offers? What did you get in your AS?
    havnt sent my application off yet.
    I messed mine up, got A B C D E
    but ive been predicted two As and one C

ReputationRep:
    That's not as bad as mine! I got BCCD. Predicted BBC, but according to the prospectus, I need ABC or BBB to study Sport & Leis. Man. at Loughbourough which is a bum coz I really want to go there! I'm waiting for the rejection letter any day! Really annoying though coz I know I messed it up and that I can do much better, just wished the teachers had more faith in me lol!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone apllied to study a sport related degree? If so, to which unis and have you had an offer???
    im gonna apply for either sport or physio. theres not many jobs in sport though wot u planing on doing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    im gonna apply for either sport or physio. theres not many jobs in sport though wot u planing on doing
    erm, i have absoloutely no idea to be honest. I was gunna do physio and then decided i well and truly HATED biology with a passion (mainly due to the teacher) and dropped it (ended up dropping from A in triple science at GCSE to an E at AS level....)

So now doing sumin with sport...pe teacher or personal trainer or sumin...

ReputationRep:
    dont go that far away kita!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sassy_j)
    dont go that far away kita!
    me is going to birmingham hopefully....

ReputationRep:
    but i will miss you so much-who can i talk to about-you know what!who can i ask pointless questions to without feeling silly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    There are quite a few jobs in sport management and development.I hate science and plus I'm crap at it which is why I want to stud sport dev./sport man.

Where bouts u planning on applying to?

ReputationRep:
    There are quite a few jobs in sport management and development.I hate science and plus I'm crap at it which is why I want to stud sport dev./sport man.

Where bouts u planning on applying to?
    im going to apply to salford u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    im going to apply to salford u

I really want to get into loughborough to do the sport and leisure man.course! but don't think I'll get in with BBC as my predicted grades!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.