Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how would you handle this situation? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajandkwameali)
    we care about the people closest to us most of all. only a heartless person cares about nobody.
    You obviously didn't care about the girl who you went on a date with...

ReputationRep:
    Wrong decision in the first place and it was stupid. Also, it makes a good script for a comedy with a twist.

ReputationRep:
    You could have just given her a different reason like "I don't think we 'clicked' " or the such like just to be tactful and save her feelings? You've probably seriously knocked her self-esteem if she reacted like that.

Indeed the OP is obviously an ******* and why any girl would want to go out with someone as shallow and uncaring as that is beyond me.

ReputationRep:
    meh, life is tough, and we can choose how to react to situations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    You obviously didn't care about the girl who you went on a date with...
    Did I need to?

ReputationRep:
    I lol'd.

Good trolling.

ReputationRep:
    Get a blow up doll. You're obviously too much of a troll to be allowed near other people yet.

LMAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Wow. To decide not to go out with someone for such a pointless physical characterstic :rofl:

Damn are you shallow.

Hope you never succeed with women :top:

ReputationRep:
    She threw a hissy fit and started crying, i consoled her but she stormed off and took a taxi. :confused:
    I think the answer to your question lies in what type of taxi she took. Honest :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)

Wow. To decide not to go out with someone for such a pointless physical characterstic :rofl:

Damn are you shallow.

lol.. how is this different from dating only brunettes or blondes?

ReputationRep:
    You *******... she should have slapped you...

You handled it very bad.
    Enough of.

lol.. how is this different from dating only brunettes or blondes?
    It isn't.

But who does that?

And it doesn't change the fact that you're shallower than a splotch of your own se- is that a butterfly on my window? OMG *runs after the butterfly*

EDIT- replaced a word

ReputationRep:

Damn are you shallow.

=D Good rep for you matie :yep:

And true, boobs are designed for babies really :p:

ReputationRep:
    How would you like it if she had said you had a small ****, and then ran away?

Your an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    It isn't.

But who does that?

And it doesn't change the fact that you're shallower than a pool of your own se- is that a butterfly on my window? OMG *runs after the butterfly*
    we have a right to be anything we want, including shallow.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by preciousillusions)
    How would you like it if she had said you had a small ****, and then ran away?

Your an idiot.
    i wouldn't care. people are people, and you can't control what people think or feel.

similarly, i have the right NOT to date a woman with tiny tits. Sorry, but nobody is owed anything, nor has total obligations to anybody else.

ReputationRep:
    but c'mon... yer the guys a prick, but seriously.. somes girls r waaaayyyy too emotional. she didnt av 2 cry nd make herself look like a ****! shes just makin the rest of us girls look like emotional wrecks!:confused:

we have a right to be anything we want, including shallow.:yep:
    I never doubted that.

Laissez faire, parler, penser. :top:

But that also means i can insult you for all you're worth :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    lol.. ok. Big tits just get me going, i can't help it. your collective derision just isn't making sense.

to thine ownself be true.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.