Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I gotta hand it to you for your honesty but still harsh....

ReputationRep:
    I would have let you touch my big boobies then slapped you with my even bigger wang.
    Fool.

ReputationRep:
    how am i a fool? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajandkwameali)
    Did I need to?
    Well then enjoy being sad and alone for the rest of your life if your not going to care about even the person you were dating :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Well then enjoy being sad and alone for the rest of your life if your not going to care about even the person you were dating :rolleyes:
    i don't care about strangers. i have no need to.

i'd care plenty about the person i'm dating, who wouldn't? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I went out with this girl the other night. i told her i didn't want to go out with her again, since her tits are too small and i only like to date women with big tits (like E cup).

She threw a hissy fit and started crying, i consoled her but she stormed off and took a taxi. :confused:

why are some people so abnormally sensitive? And why should i receive a hissy fit for simply having a preference? :rolleyes:
    Raj , not you again hehe.I was actually wondering where you had dissappeared to.

So how is your cousin (from MIT) DOING ? Did you suceed in changing his personality and accomplishing your mission of getting him a gf.

By the way,how are you gwetting on with your socially inept,geeky play station playing nerdy class mates who don't have asocial life ?

Come on Raj, spill the beans

ReputationRep:
    If you're so self assured and believe that everyone's actions are their own why have you bothered asking our opinion on her reaction? Because if you truly believe in what you have stated then if she wanted to cry and have a hissy fit then it's up to her without question.

ReputationRep:
    RAJ YOU WIN AGAIN. yOU HAVE JUST MANAGED TO

CAUSE UP A STIR AS YOU ALWAYS DO. WHEN ARE

YOU GOING TO POST ABOUT FAT,NERDY GEEKS WHO YOU DESPISE ?

ReputationRep:
    lol.... i admit reading this made me laugh but seriously that is shallow! thats lyk me saying i only date guys wit six packs!! lol ...
    cliche tho it is but its personality that matters

ReputationRep:
    I went out with this girl the other night. i told her i didn't want to go out with her again, since her tits are too small and i only like to date women with big tits (like E cup).

She threw a hissy fit and started crying, i consoled her but she stormed off and took a taxi. :confused:

why are some people so abnormally sensitive? And why should i receive a hissy fit for simply having a preference? :rolleyes:
    That was a bit mean though (if you were being serious). There's nothing wrong with you having a preference but you shouldn't have told her because there's nothing she can really do about her breasts. How would you like it if some girl said she didn't want to see you anymore because your 'manhood' was too small? lol

Btw, why did you go out with her in the first place?

(Original post by Muffin.)
    That was a bit mean though (if you were being serious). There's nothing wrong with you having a preference but you shouldn't have told her because there's nothing she can really do about her breasts. How would you like it if some girl said she didn't want to see you anymore because your 'manhood' was too small? lol
    *rips off muffin's covering material before taking a large satisfying bite*

Mmmm, tasty :awesome:

ReputationRep:

If that's the onlyreason you dumped her, why did you go out with her in the first place? :confused:

Preference is fine and although it was a bit harsh, tbh it's completely fair. Just try to be nicer saying it next time?

ReputationRep:

So you went out with her anyway, knowing you didn't really like her because of her boobs? You're going to get SO many girls that way.

Your proper harsh....if i was you i would have just told her the following morning and not face to face!

ReputationRep:
    Date her nan.

(Original post by EducatingBrogan)
    Date her nan.
    She's only into guys with penises bigger than 3.5 inches erect, unfortunately for OP :sad:

you are a complete nonce. i hope you never date a girl again you have completly the wrong attitude.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry you can't be ugly and picky

ReputationRep:

Hahahahahah

Look at this guys previous threads. I think you're actually retarded in some form or another whether you're trolling or not. You don't seem to have any real social skills or ability to communicate or connect with people like normal people do. Even socially inept retards are better off than you. Go kill yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Only to the bottom of page 1 and can't believe how many people are feeding the :troll:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.