Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajandkwameali)
    looks do as well. if i want big tits, then so be it.

Besides, what is personality? her personality was just being ditzy, airheaded and loud. i hate people like that. :p:
    If you hate people like that and you didn't like the size of her breasts then *why* did you go on the date with her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock_Angel09)
    how so? i'm not bound to her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raindrop87)
    If you hate people like that and you didn't like the size of her breasts then *why* did you go on the date with her?
    does everything need a logical explanation?

ReputationRep:
    looks do as well. if i want big tits, then so be it.

Besides, what is personality? her personality was just being ditzy, airheaded and loud. i hate people like that. :p:
    okay so she's not ryt for u for other reasons rather then her physical appearance...fine...and yes i agree there does need to be physical attraction as well but ultimately it is whether she is a nice person in the end... alryt! ;p; btw wat did u reli think people were gonna answer ths thread saying! lol...damn u gettin grilled !!! ...:yep:
    and also plz don't use the word "tits" it is so unappealing...ewwwww:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    is this thread here for the sole purpose of getting the OP more neg rep? if so i think i'll pos him...unless it's reverse psychology...i've confused myself now.

ReputationRep:
    why should i compromise what i like and how i think for her or anybody else? :confused:
    Because when the girl you like comes along she won't compromise with your attitude!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yas 57)
    okay so she's not ryt for u for other reasons rather then her physical appearance...fine...and yes i agree there does need to be physical attraction as well but ultimately it is whether she is a nice person in the end... alryt! ;p; btw wat did u reli think people were gonna answer ths thread saying! lol...damn u gettin grilled !!! ...:yep:
    and also plz don't use the word "tits" it is so unappealing...ewwwww:rolleyes:
    since when? because political correctness says so?

ReputationRep:
    Haha, your OP made me laugh, literally. Are you really this bitter and clueless in real life? I hope not. I hope you're a nice man just hiding behind a veil of bitterness and abomination.

ReputationRep:
    who is bitter? i am not.

and abomination? i'm more decent than most other people are.

ReputationRep:
    how so? i'm not bound to her.
    Because your clearly a self centred ********, you'll no doubt die alone after living a pointless pathetic life because you judge people by their looks and not by anything else.
    Looks aren't everything. It's conceited pigs like you that ruin the world and make people feel **** about themselves.

ReputationRep:
    Well, you could have put it in a little bit of a less mean way? Though theres nothing wrong in the principal of not going out with anyone because you dont find them attractive... Just need to work on how you let people down!

Because your clearly a self centred ********, you'll no doubt die alone after living a pointless pathetic life because you judge people by their looks and not by anything else.
    Looks aren't everything. It's conceited pigs like you that ruin the world and make people feel **** about themselves.
    Agreed but if you dont find someone attractive physically, emotionally and mentally why bother going out with them? You need all 3 to form a successful relationship in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    i despise lookism. and all other forms of prejudice.

ReputationRep:
    since when? because political correctness says so?
    what u mean?:confused:

i despise lookism. and all other forms of prejudice.
    Except boobs that are slightly smaller than you prefer? :lolwut:

DIEEEEE

ReputationRep:
    who gets angry, is their own business. i live my own life, not anybody else's.

the fact is i don't owe her dates or a relationship, so why should i care? :yep:
    I bet you've got a mangled ****, how would you feel if a girl saw it and ran a mile screaming erw I don't date guys with mangled ****s...
    I think you my little mangly would feel a little sensitive, would you not?

ReputationRep:
    who is bitter? i am not.

and abomination? i'm more decent than most other people are.
    How so?

ReputationRep:
    If the OP is for real, than that's a Holden Caulfield level of blind-sightedness. I don't know why she cried. She deserves better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elldee)
    I bet you've got a mangled ****, how would you feel if a girl saw it and ran a mile screaming erw I don't date guys with mangled ****s...
    I think you my little mangly would feel a little sensitive, would you not?
    not really.

oh, this isn't a good comeback. i don't care since i didn't perceive an insult.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatrollingstone)
    How so?
    i'm decent to most people i meet.

ReputationRep:
    not really.

oh, this isn't a good comeback. i don't care since i didn't perceive an insult.
    Dandy then mangly peenie isn't it? Don't you worry, you'll meet your match with that attitude :shot:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.