which attitude?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Except boobs that are slightly smaller than you prefer? :lolwut:

DIEEEEE
    so? do i owe you honesty?

(Original post by rajandkwameali)
    so? do i owe you honesty?
    I don't really care, i'm just posting because i'm bored and have jac'sheet else to do.

ReputationRep:
    what is mangly?

which attitude?
    Mangly(mangled) penis. And the attitude that you don't date girls without heeuuuuge boobies, it will surely bite you in the bum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock_Angel09)
    how? nobody is responsible for anybody else. this is how life works.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    I don't really care, i'm just posting because i'm bored and have jac'sheet else to do.
    i don't care either. i'm bored since it's a slow day at work, and i haven't got much to do either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elldee)
    Mangly(mangled) penis. And the attitude that you don't date girls without heeuuuuge boobies, it will surely bite you in the bum.

i know how big i am. and for the second point, meh, small tits suck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spanners17)
    If you're so self assured and believe that everyone's actions are their own why have you bothered asking our opinion on her reaction? Because if you truly believe in what you have stated then if she wanted to cry and have a hissy fit then it's up to her without question.
    eh?

i only asked this question since i was bored at home after work. and even if it were true, i'd have the right to be shallow.

ReputationRep:
    I went out with this girl the other night. i told her i didn't want to go out with her again, since her tits are too small and i only like to date women with big tits (like E cup).

She threw a hissy fit and started crying, i consoled her but she stormed off and took a taxi. :confused:

why are some people so abnormally sensitive? And why should i receive a hissy fit for simply having a preference? :rolleyes:
    She's suffering from 'female hysteria'.

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't care less. this thread was posted as relaxation and fun after a long day at work. nothing more, nothing less. :p:

as for me being oh so bad, lol. most persons in the world are at paragons of morality and virtue.

ReputationRep:
    I went out with this girl the other night. i told her i didn't want to go out with her again, since her tits are too small and i only like to date women with big tits (like E cup).

She threw a hissy fit and started crying, i consoled her but she stormed off and took a taxi. :confused:

why are some people so abnormally sensitive? And why should i receive a hissy fit for simply having a preference? :rolleyes:
    Don't come crying back on here if you find a girl you like and you were so into her and you thought she was into you and then when you ask her out she says "why the **** would I want to go out with an ugly basterd like you who has a small ****, I would rather shag my own brother than you, you ******* creep"

Well if you meet some girl who has a similar attitude to you, that is a probably response your gonna get and with that attitude your not going to have any long term relationships.

ReputationRep:
    i know i'm bigger than most guys on here. i'm willing to prove it, are you?

and meh, small tits suck, as i said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yas 57)
    what u mean?:confused:
    political correctness says looks aren't everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    Yes but in your mind your probably slating everyone you see.
    excuse me? I only comprehend intelliglbly laid out discourse.

ReputationRep:
    i know i'm bigger than most guys on here. i'm willing to prove it, are you?

and meh, small tits suck, as i said.
    Bluffing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    Bluffing.
    lol... you don't know me, but of course teenage ethics says you expect me to rate you.

i know some guys on here have 3" and below. i think we should do a **** measure contest, to settle this once and for all. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    lol... you don't know me, but of course teenage ethics says you expect me to rate you.

i know some guys on here have 3" and below. i think we should do a **** measure contest, to settle this once and for all. :yes:
    Agreed then. So what about 3"inch's it has **** all to do with this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    Agreed then. So what about 3"inch's it has **** all to do with this thread.
    i know i'm not the smallest. besides it was YOU who collectively brought up penis size. i couldn't care less, only that the guy(s) with 3" and under should get plenty beats. :yes: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    i know i'm not the smallest. besides it was YOU who collectively brought up penis size. i couldn't care less, only that the guy(s) with 3" and under should get plenty beats. :yes: :woo:
    Plenty beats?

ReputationRep:
    i mean get beaten up. it's how society works.

:yawn: this is getting old now. i've had my kick, so i'm out of here.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.