Don't you worry, you'll meet your match with that attitude :shot:

which attitude?
Lefty Leo
Except boobs that are slightly smaller than you prefer? :lolwut:

DIEEEEE

so? do i owe you honesty?
rajandkwameali
so? do i owe you honesty?

I don't really care, i'm just posting because i'm bored and have jac'sheet else to do.
Reply 103
rajandkwameali
what is mangly?

which attitude?

Mangly(mangled) penis. And the attitude that you don't date girls without heeuuuuge boobies, it will surely bite you in the bum.
Rock_Angel09
**** :smile:

how? nobody is responsible for anybody else. this is how life works.
Lefty Leo
I don't really care, i'm just posting because i'm bored and have jac'sheet else to do.

i don't care either. i'm bored since it's a slow day at work, and i haven't got much to do either. :wink:
elldee
Mangly(mangled) penis. And the attitude that you don't date girls without heeuuuuge boobies, it will surely bite you in the bum.

i know how big i am. and for the second point, meh, small tits suck.
Spanners17
If you're so self assured and believe that everyone's actions are their own why have you bothered asking our opinion on her reaction? Because if you truly believe in what you have stated then if she wanted to cry and have a hissy fit then it's up to her without question.

eh?

i only asked this question since i was bored at home after work. and even if it were true, i'd have the right to be shallow.
Reply 108
rajandkwameali
I went out with this girl the other night. i told her i didn't want to go out with her again, since her tits are too small and i only like to date women with big tits (like E cup).

She threw a hissy fit and started crying, i consoled her but she stormed off and took a taxi. :s-smilie: :confused:

why are some people so abnormally sensitive? And why should i receive a hissy fit for simply having a preference? :rolleyes:

She's suffering from 'female hysteria'.
I couldn't care less. this thread was posted as relaxation and fun after a long day at work. nothing more, nothing less. :p:

as for me being oh so bad, lol. most persons in the world are at paragons of morality and virtue.
Reply 110
rajandkwameali
I went out with this girl the other night. i told her i didn't want to go out with her again, since her tits are too small and i only like to date women with big tits (like E cup).

She threw a hissy fit and started crying, i consoled her but she stormed off and took a taxi. :s-smilie: :confused:

why are some people so abnormally sensitive? And why should i receive a hissy fit for simply having a preference? :rolleyes:

Don't come crying back on here if you find a girl you like and you were so into her and you thought she was into you and then when you ask her out she says "why the **** would I want to go out with an ugly basterd like you who has a small dick, I would rather shag my own brother than you, you ******* creep"

Well if you meet some girl who has a similar attitude to you, that is a probably response your gonna get and with that attitude your not going to have any long term relationships.

i know i'm bigger than most guys on here. i'm willing to prove it, are you?

and meh, small tits suck, as i said.
57 Yas
what u mean?:confused:

political correctness says looks aren't everything.
Gibb~
Yes but in your mind your probably slating everyone you see.

excuse me? I only comprehend intelliglbly laid out discourse.
Reply 114
rajandkwameali
i know i'm bigger than most guys on here. i'm willing to prove it, are you?

and meh, small tits suck, as i said.

Bluffing.
Gibb~
Bluffing.

lol... you don't know me, but of course teenage ethics says you expect me to rate you.

i know some guys on here have 3" and below. i think we should do a cock measure contest, to settle this once and for all. :yes:
Reply 116
rajandkwameali
lol... you don't know me, but of course teenage ethics says you expect me to rate you.

i know some guys on here have 3" and below. i think we should do a cock measure contest, to settle this once and for all. :yes:

Agreed then. So what about 3"inch's it has **** all to do with this thread.
Gibb~
Agreed then. So what about 3"inch's it has **** all to do with this thread.

i know i'm not the smallest. besides it was YOU who collectively brought up penis size. i couldn't care less, only that the guy(s) with 3" and under should get plenty beats. :yes: :woo:
Reply 118
rajandkwameali
i know i'm not the smallest. besides it was YOU who collectively brought up penis size. i couldn't care less, only that the guy(s) with 3" and under should get plenty beats. :yes: :woo:

Plenty beats?
i mean get beaten up. it's how society works.

:yawn: this is getting old now. i've had my kick, so i'm out of here.

Latest

Trending

Trending