Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how would you handle this situation? Watch

ReputationRep:
    lmao!! i'll answer this point since it seems really comical.

(Original post by BurntDesire™)
    Are you seriously for real? Are you a troll?
    no. i'm tired, it was a long day.
    I refuse to believe here on this earth could exist a being so rude, [/bitter and obnoxious as you are.
    nobody is owed civility. keep up, or are you developmentally stunted?
    ]
    You're probably just a reject with no friends. How do you manage to live with all these negative and *****y habits and thoughts in your mind? You amaze me as much as you disgust me bitterly. You're a poor excuse of a human being, lowest of any type of scum.
    i'm strong, not an emotional/physical pussy like most other people.
    I'm judging this also on your previous threads, which I remember clearly. I am in awe of how much of a **** person you are. I hope you grow a conscience, and realise this, and feel like ****, because that's what you deserve.
    lmao!!

those were troll posts that were made up too. i don't hate anybody. it's a waste of energy, and i go through life by being civil to people. how many here (knowing the nature of young people) can say the same?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generalebriety)
    I was going to respond to your thread, but I think I'll learn to play "La Marseillaise" on the tenor recorder instead.
    You just responded. You lose. Punk.

Also i'm with you op i like your no nonsense approach. Everybody thinks the same way they just don't admit it. If she is that upset she can go get a boob job.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Gary_Glitter)
    You just responded. You lose. Punk.
    ****!

ReputationRep:
    Wow. I think the word shallow comes to mind reading that! Mate, seriously...grow some balls and actually go out with a girl and not focus on the size of her tits for once...perhaps focus on her personality...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajandkwameali)
    political correctness says looks aren't everything.
    for the smartass that u are, one would assume u were'nt so shallow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yas 57)
    for the smartass that u are, one would assume u were'nt so shallow
    when did i imply i was a smartass?

ReputationRep:
    Let me put it this way, if you dated a women, then slept with her, had real feelings for her, but then after you slept with her, she said "Sorry, I can't see you anymore because I only date guys with 6 inch cocks or more" how would that make you feel?

If this is a troll you must be really bored.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramryan)
    Let me put it this way, if you dated a women, then slept with her, had real feelings for her, but then after you slept with her, she said "Sorry, I can't see you anymore because I only date guys with 6 inch cocks or more" how would that make you feel?
    my **** is around that size, so i'd have no problems there.
    If this is a troll you must be really bored.
    not really. it's a good way to unwind.

ReputationRep:
    ...:erm:

ReputationRep:
    when did i imply i was a smartass?
    look dude, im tryin to help u. change ur ways and im sure u'll find the best gal for u! aite xx

ReputationRep:
    Obvious troll is mega obvious.

ReputationRep:
    my **** is around that size, so i'd have no problems there.

not really. it's a good way to unwind.
    Then for arguments sake, revise that number up unrealistically.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.