Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have a question which may be stupid but I really don't know. I arrive on the 5th of September and I'm gonna attend the Orientation week but I can move in to Bowran House not earlier than 12th of September. Does anybody know if uclan provides accommodation (even if I have to pay) or must I stay at a hotel ?

ReputationRep:
    Im pretty sure if you are coming from abroad and attending orientation week you can move in sooner, the "no earlier than 12th of September" may be just on the general contract for anyone staying in that building and not tailored to meet the needs of people from abroad. If no-one else can provide you with a better answer the best thing email the accomodation team: [email protected] OR give them a ring: +441772 892079

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danposmaytee)
    Im pretty sure if you are coming from abroad and attending orientation week you can move in sooner, the "no earlier than 12th of September" may be just on the general contract for anyone staying in that building and not tailored to meet the needs of people from abroad. If no-one else can provide you with a better answer the best thing email the accomodation team: [email protected] OR give them a ring: +441772 892079
    Thanks for answering =) I was supposed to move in the 13th but yesterday the student accommodation service called me to change it to the 12th. I'm gonna contact them and ask them.

ReputationRep:
    no problem, i try and help where i can =]

ReputationRep:
    roxie,

Get in touch with them, I gave someone the email [email protected] a few weeks ago and they got a reply pretty sharpish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danposmaytee)
    OR give them a ring: +441772 892079
    Why would you want to ring housekeeping to find out? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rovers)
    Why would you want to ring housekeeping to find out? :eek:
    aha oops xD

01772 892529, 01772 892526

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rovers)
    roxie,

Get in touch with them, I gave someone the email [email protected] a few weeks ago and they got a reply pretty sharpish.
    Email sent. Waiting for an answer. Thank you anyway =)

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.