Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ok... so i get shot and stabbed in my dream and i actually felt the pain??! Watch

ReputationRep:
    You probably won't believe me, but my dream was as real as hell.
    Everything in it was real. From the wind to even whether my stomach was burping: i could actually feel it like real life.
    Basically this is how my dream goes (it sounds like a disaster movie!):

I am some ordinary guy in my dream - and then suddenly i am put in a situation that there is a nuclear bomb hidden in the city.
    Then something strange happens and it was the most weirdest thing ever....basically this really hot girl comes out of no where and then kisses me on the cheek. I actually felt it...i mean my brain sensed it and i felt it?!
    After a couple of minutes, me and my friend find the bomb somewhere out in the sea side in an oil refinery. But then the bad guys who put the bomb there started to shoot at us. I got shot in the arm and i felt the pain. I was like wtf that really HURT!!! Then i get stabbed in my leg and that felt like being pierced by a million injections.
    My friend manages to kill most of them and gets to the bomb to try diffuse it with the help of my skills but guess what?
    I start running away from the scene leaving my friend to deal with the bomb.
    My friend with a heroic act takes the portable nuke and jumps into the ocean - and then a gigantic explosion occurs. You see, my friend didn't even touch the water before it exploded...
    It is seen from our city and a huge shockwave from the blast topples major buildings onto the unsuspecting people. Chaos and destruction...and somehow i survive.
    Then that really hot girl comes around and hugs me...i say iam a coward and stuff...but she doesnt belive me and tells me i'm a good man...hugs me again
    ....I then friggin wake up just before the kiss!!!

Ok so thats my dream. I hope you enjoyed it. If you believe me or not its up to you. I don't know whether this is normal that i felt everything in my dream...from the kisses to the stabbings. Now I know that i was a big coward in my dream, but that girl was really hot!

I swear she looked like that harry potter girl, whats her name again?

ReputationRep:
    seems like you have been watching way too many movie,

ReputationRep:
    yes it was a weird dream

ReputationRep:
    I didn't read your post, it was damn too long but sometimes my dreams are like real too, e.g. sometimes I dream that I touch a girl's ass and I really feel as if I was touching a girl's ass. I once was shot in the head in my dream and I kinda felt pain... maybe I just hit the wall or something.

ReputationRep:
    mirror neurones

ReputationRep:
    I was once shot in a dream and it hurt s much that I had to clamp my hand really hard into my stomach to sop the bleeding etc and to be able to wlk in my dream I was bent over double....I woke up with my hand crushed aganst my stomach and al bent over...back hurt all day!!

ReputationRep:
    vivid dreams

after 2 secs of reading about them you may be bipolar or have diabetes, which basically disrupt your REM and make you kind of conscience throughout your dream.

I get them now and then, I also think I might be diabetic, just never bothered to collect my results.

ReputationRep:
    That's a ******* awesome dream lmfao

ReputationRep:
    Just think yourself lucky that you don't have sleep paralysis, i haven't had it but it sounds damn scary.

ReputationRep:
    i dreamt that i was stabbed once- it was horrible it felt cold as the blade went in and really painful..dreams are strange

ReputationRep:
    Same thing happened to me before, but when I woke up and checked myself - I saw and felt something, it was only an insect bite

ReputationRep:
    help me!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.