Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I came out of hospital 2 weeks ago, I was there for a week and completly lost my appetite as the food was disgusting, I was eating about 2 or 3 moutfulls of food a day. I lost a stone in that week, so when I came out of hospital I tired eating as much as I could to get my weight back up to 9 stone, but I havent put on any weight at all! My stomach feels really tight and uncomfortable, and its just really wierd how i can't gain anything. Anyone have any tips on how to put on weight without forcing loads of cakes down and making me feel sick?

ReputationRep:
    Why do you want to go back upto 9stone?
    Either way I'm sure things will go back to normal for you in time.

ReputationRep:
    Because I don't like seeing all my bones, it looks ugly, and i've lost some of my curvyness like on my hips and bust

ReputationRep:
    it sounds like ur metabalism (not sure how to spell that) has increased. u're best bet is to eat healthy as things with high sugars just get burned off. also excersise and replace the lost weight with muscle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VoodooCharles)
    Hi, I came out of hospital 2 weeks ago, I was there for a week and completly lost my appetite as the food was disgusting, I was eating about 2 or 3 moutfulls of food a day. I lost a stone in that week, so when I came out of hospital I tired eating as much as I could to get my weight back up to 9 stone, but I havent put on any weight at all! My stomach feels really tight and uncomfortable, and its just really wierd how i can't gain anything. Anyone have any tips on how to put on weight without forcing loads of cakes down and making me feel sick?

if you drink protein shakes they will help you gain weight real fast.

i body buiild and they work great!

they wont add fat but give you more mass

maximuscle progain is superb for wha to oyu need. i reccoment 1 tub at 40 pounds.

it taste horrible but is hugely effective. it works on females as well as males. after a week of drinking 2 shakes per day you will see a massive difference. just remember to buy the shakers as well for easy mixing

good luck!

ReputationRep:
    mmm protein shakes. Ill give it a try, thanks for your help!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.