The Student Room Group

Dragon's Den Soc

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
noooooo! the phone thingy where it blocks calls...
Reply 41
Hibz123
True...Wasn't one of the dragons criticised for not giving any money out for a whole series?:s-smilie:

:woo:

Not sure.. probably Debra :mmm:
Reply 42
man_utd_99
noooooo! the phone thingy where it blocks calls...

Oh right him - TrueCall :smile:
Reply 43
yeh thats the one! when he started talking millions i was like hold up...is he having a laff coming here!
Reply 44
man_utd_99
yeh that the one! when he started talking millions i was like hold up...is he having a laff coming here!

Oh..and that couple that were selling vodka and where she changed her price when Theo [I think] said that the company is estimated way over £100,00 and then she went ok 1 million then:laugh:
Reply 45
Hibz123
Oh..and that couple that were selling vodka and where she changed her price when Theo [I think] said that the company is estimated way over £100,00 and then she went ok 1 million then:laugh:

:rofl: :rofl:

--------

Anyone find the intro to the Dragons a bit like Why so serious? :p:
Reply 46
spikeymike

--------

And why do they keep telling us how much they are worth and what they do every single episode?:rolleyes: :rofl: Especially when they just stand there!:giggle:
Reply 47
spikeymike

--------

It looked too tense and negative for my liking personally.

:eek: And what did they do to theme tune?!
Reply 48
lol yup :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 49
Hibz123
And why do they keep telling us how much they are worth and what they do every single episode?:rolleyes: :rofl: Especially when they just stand there!:giggle:

If you've got it, flaunt it :awesome:
Reply 50
Hibz123

And why does Evan feel the need to explain everything that happens. He really patronises the viewers.
Reply 51
that 'scary adventure park'-thing that the guy was hoping to 'start' was completly crazy...i can understand where hes coming from.. and tbh i think he got the idea from the london/york dungeons..but how and why would you come on he was seriously jus asking to get roasted!
Love Dragons Den A LOT! If you make this a soc, I'm there!
Reply 53
man_utd_99
that 'scary adventure park'-thing that the guy was hoping to 'start' was completly crazy...i can understand where hes coming from.. and tbh i think he got the idea from the london/york dungeons..but how and why would you come on he was seriously jus asking to get roasted!

Yep. They all came from different places and they've only been around for a year IIRC.

/facepalm :facepalm:
Reply 54
Is it weird that I'm secretly quite attracted to Peter Jones?!:o:
Reply 55
kyle_y
And why does Evan feel the need to explain everything that happens. He really patronises the viewers.

I concur. It's not like us viewers need to know every single time.

spikeymike
If you've got it, flaunt it :awesome:

:laugh: I guess so:unsure::p:
Reply 56
[QUOTE='[Shea]']Is it weird that I'm secretly quite attracted to Peter Jones?!:o:

Meh... whatever tickles your pickle. :thumbsup:
Reply 57
[QUOTE='[Shea]']Is it weird that I'm secretly quite attracted to Peter Jones?!:o:

There's something about Debra that does it for me. Especially in HD :yep:

:biggrin: :p: :wink:

*shudders*
Reply 58
Ergh!
Reply 59
Think I'll close this thread now... :rofl: :mmm:

Quick Reply

Latest