Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...6024328AAfFi7s

First holiday, 2 weeks, in Turkey, All Inclusive, Big Group...

How much do people here think we should take each? Roughly?

x

ReputationRep:
    no advice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PerthLady)
    no advice?
    £200.

But don't go to Turkey.

I hate it & I'm half Turkish.

ReputationRep:
    i think turkey is amazing
    I got back this morning.. only went for a week
    I went to fethiye which is really beautiful
    I'd say about £250
    xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicolish)
    i think turkey is amazing
    I got back this morning.. only went for a week
    I went to fethiye which is really beautiful
    I'd say about £250
    xD
    £250 for two weeks? really? :O

ReputationRep:
    £250 for two weeks? really? :O

oh wait
    i mean £250 a week
    depends what u do
    hmm
    id say £400 for 2 weeks then since there is a few of you you're more likely to get discounts.

A tip: all ways try and pay lower than what the people say (especially if you cant see price tags) as they always try to scam the tourists.
    and dont buy perfume from a market!!!!!!! we got it really cheap but got scammed :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicolish)
    oh wait
    i mean £250 a week
    depends what u do
    hmm
    id say £400 for 2 weeks then since there is a few of you you're more likely to get discounts.

A tip: all ways try and pay lower than what the people say (especially if you cant see price tags) as they always try to scam the tourists.
    and dont buy perfume from a market!!!!!!! we got it really cheap but got scammed :'(
    I've been to Turkey before so know what to look out for and how to haggle lol... We were wanting to do like a day trip to Ephesus.. would i add that on to the £400 or include it?

ReputationRep:
    I've been to Turkey before so know what to look out for and how to haggle lol... We were wanting to do like a day trip to Ephesus.. would i add that on to the £400 or include it?

I just got back from Turkey yesterday. Stayed in Altinkum, which was a lovely area with beautiful weather and beaches.
    We went to Ephesus one day and it was quite cheap. We booked it through our holiday rep, and was only about £30. There were people on the street selling cheaper deals for the day but DON'T be influenced by the thought of saving money. Stick with your tour operator, it will be much safer!!

Generally, i found that things were quite cheap in Turkey. We all took £150 of Lira for a week ( we were all inclusive though...) Yet i have come back with around 50 Lira left.

Have fun! I wish i was back there now, the weather was amazing!!! And go on a boat trip! that was such a good day out!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    wow thats great!

So like £300-£400 would do fine

We are going all inclusive too

What did you think of Ephesus? I thought it was gorgeous when I was last there!

ReputationRep:
    I loved Ephesus but probably would have enjoyed it more if it wasn't as hot!! The sun was reflecting off all the stone and marble making it so unbelievably hot! Learnt so much though from our tour guide!

ReputationRep:
    yeah it was way too hot when we went too! lol x we didnt go with a tour guide, just wandered round ourselves really x

Thanks btw

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.