Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How do you guys list the contacts in your mobile phone,

1. First name and last name?
    2. Just first name?
    3. Just last name?
    4. Do you call mum, dad, brother, sister by the names in your phone or just by mum, dad, brother, sister etc..
    5. What do you put for friends etc...?

Just asking to see what other people do!

ReputationRep:
    Most mates are their first name. Mum and dad remain that. Other family get their first names. Sometimes put initial if I have to.

I suffix dealers with a "D".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    Most mates are their first name. Mum and dad remain that. Other family get their first names. Sometimes put initial if I have to.

I suffix dealers with a "D".
    This, minus the dealers! A lot of my friends are in there by their nicknames aswell.

ReputationRep:
    Old friends from school are just one name. Girls tend to be both names because not many of them are unique. Uni friends are all something quirky but unfunny.

ReputationRep:
    Mum, Dad and Grandparents are those titles, rest of the family are first names. Everyone else is mostly first names unless theres multiples. For example, i know like 8 people called Tom so they all have to have surnames as well.

Friends are sometimes just nicknames as well.

ReputationRep:
    All first names, except mum and dad.
    For two people of the same name, I add the first letter of their second name. ie. Amy B.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.