Turn on thread page Beta

I prove muscles are better than skinny-fully loaded with stories watch

ReputationRep:
    With each jacked inch i add to my biceps the more Negs i get at TSR

1 inch on bicep equals an extra neg a day at TSR

ReputationRep:
    Caring for the community

It's not unusual to run into various types of anabolic steroid users, from the typical male, 18-35, to older folk, women, even mentally challenged bros like my friend Marvin. But who can honestly say they know a person suffering from dwarfism who is a heavy gear user? Well, I certainly can, and he's a ******* to boot!

The other day at the gym, I was collecting all the 45 pound plates in the place in order to load up the leg press with a challenging weight when, lo and behold, I literally stumbled on a midget doing dumbell curls. Dwarves are usually stumpy, but this fellow defied stumpy- he was literally as wide as he was tall (perhaps 4 feet), and looked like a slightly taller version of the Pillsbury Dough Boy. I stopped in front of him and looked down, staring. "What the **** you lookin at, mate?" the little devil snarled. "Pound for pound, I'm probably the strongest in this gym" he bragged. "See, folks like me get more out of steroids cause of our being smaller" he snapped. Then he waddled proudly over to an olympic bar loaded up with 400 pounds and deadlifted it, albeit his range of motion was a only few inches due to his size. Swelling up his chest, he walked by me, as if I were supposed to be impressed. I thought I heard him mutter "****in ****". Later, I noticed him cursing some other lifters, and lecturing them on proper gear use. He even challenged one of them to a fight!

At the time, I was too shocked by the sight of the little freak to correct his arrogant attitude, but I lay quivering in bed that night, shaking in rage. The next time I saw him, there would be a reckoning.

There he was at the gym the next day, and I approached him, smirking, and made an innocent enough joke- 'Hey there, Tom Thumb, be careful, if immigration officers catch you they'll deport you back to the land of Lilluput!" I roared, laughing. Nobby came along and joined in the harmless jesting "Oi, little bahstahd, fook off!" he quipped, then kicked the little fellow over with his foot. Then Marvin, a Down-Syndrome afflicted bodybuilder at the gym, came over, laughing, and kicked the little ******* in the face!
    He wobbled to his feet, and ran out the gym, screaming "I'll be back with me mates, you ****ers!!" as everyone roared with laughter.

Thirty minutes later, two vans pulled up outside the gym. At least 30 midgets came out the back doors, many of them weightlifters, and all of them looking pissed off. At the head of the army of little devils was the midget we had just humiliated. "Dwarves or not, I'm going to rip them apart!" I thundered. Nobby took his motorbike chain out of his gym bag, and a few other lifters came over. We headed out the front doors of the gym. Marvin came charging to the fore, and ran out the front doors of the gym, screaming, swinging an e-z curl bar, and charged into the mass of midgets, like some kind of deranged samurai! We watched in awe as he cut a path through the midget army. "I say Marvin wins, 10 to 1 odds!" I declared, and with the other lifters, ran back into the gym and started collecting their bets on the outcome of the brawl. We shut the gym doors and watched. Most of the bets were against Marvin...and I must say, Nobby and I thought we would be out of pocket a pretty penny, as Marvin was swarmed by the little *******s. One of them bit him in the crotch and he went down, then they all put the boots to him. "Ye Gods, we'd better get out there to help!" someone cried, and I smacked them in the face screaming "SILENCE!!".

Just when it seemed Marvin was beaten to death, he somehow, from the depths of his Quasimodo, mongoloid, superhuman strength, rose to his feet, roaring, and started picking up midgets and tossing them 50 feet through the air. They landed with a sick thud on the parking lot, and lay there, every bone broken. We cheered him on as he stomped them all down! He was the decisive winner when the police department arrived, and shot him with an elephant tranquilizer. Apparently they were prepared for Marvin from the emergency call a passerby made to them of a superhuman retarded man beating up midgets, and had come equipped with veterinary grade tranquilizer dart guns, the kind they use on elephants! Marvin staggered around the parking lot, swinging his fists, until a few more darts brought him down. He was taken away by one of the ambulances that arrived on the scene!

ReputationRep:
    These are funny

ReputationRep:
    PUA vid that Is a must watch, the stuff he says is gold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBRL7D0wcXM&feature=fvw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugh-Jackman)
    Mongo is a 6'8" 305 lb. bodybuilding monster. To give you an idea, he takes in 5000 cals while cutting, and has an IV stuck into his arm with protein flowing in at all times to avoid going catabolic.
    lololol.

ReputationRep:
    fiction stories are the best, i've had a disgraceful night.

pretty much only worse can come, but they got **** on me.

ReputationRep:
    Banned from my Dojo

What is the major problem society has with us 24 inch armed, 30 inch waisted, walking 'walk-in' refrigerators?!!

The following is a true story.

A little over a month ago, I decided to enroll in Judo classes. I've been on a bulking cycle for the past several years, and felt that it was about time I gave a show of strength by tossing some pencil necks around in a controlled environment. Accompanied by my chauffeur/security advisor, Nobby, I signed up for Judo classes at a dojo owned by a 10th dan (or something like that) black belt master, a Mr. Fujimoto, who was a small Japanese man reminiscent of 'Mr. Miyagi' from the 'The Karate Kid' films. Little Jap devil is probably a WW2 war criminal!

The first month was dull. We did break-falls, stretching, and a learned a few basic flips. The warm-ups exhausted me. After 5 or 6 jumping jacks I was sweating profusely and had diffuculty breathing. Who needs endurance when you can bench 700 pounds?!!

Finally, I attended my first 'tournament'. I was matched up against another white belt, the biggest one they could find. As soon as we had finished bowing, I ran, screaming, arm extended, and clotheslined the guy with such force that he did a perfect backwards somersault and when he hit the mat, he lay unconscious! I raised my hands in victory, and Nobby roared, "AW-FOOKIN-ROIGHTT!!!"

Just then, Mr. Fujimoto yelled something in Japanese and there was complete silence.

"Dat is nawt Judo! Now you twy dat on me!!" he snarled, and stood across from me on the mat. Mr. Fujimoto's mother, who looked around 150 years old, stood on the sidelines, wearing a Judo outfit, and gave him an approving nod.

"Fine. Prepare to die!" I screamed, then ran screaming to deliver a clothesline. Fukimoto fell to the ground, stuck his foot in my stomach, and, using my own weight and speed against me, sent me airborne, and I landed on the other side of the room on my back! I lay there, winded, and finally struggled to my feet.

"Sneaky little bugger...what on earth was that?!" I protested.

I lumbered over to him, and when I went to grab his little neck, found myself being flipped! I was tossed across the room, and lay on the mat, winded. As Fujimoto approached me, I held out my hand- Nobby, ever on the lookout on my behalf, took out his bike chain and quickly gave it to me! I spun around and smacked Fujimoto across the face with it- now THAT he wasn't expecting!

He fell to the ground, and I seized him, lifted him up over my head, walked over to the front window of the dojo, and hurled him through it! Nobby grabbed Fujimoto's mother and tossed her through the window after him, neutralizing the threat the old woman posed!

The two little Jap devils lay moaning and groaning on the sidewalk, sporting broken shards of glass stuck in their bodies! "That's for what you Japs did to what was left of the WINNEPEG RIFLES at Hong Kong!" I screamed, as Nobby beat both of their prostrate forms with his handy bike chain, screaming, "foookin baaaahhhhstahhds!" with every death-dealing lash!

Well, bros, I have found out that I am no longer welcome in the dojo. They're jealous, because I proved that brute strength triumphs over 'martial arts'!! *******s!!

ReputationRep:
    Me working the doors

So last night me n the crew r scanning the club, we run securtity on every door in town, ran the old pussies outta town, aint seem em since. had the usuial drunk assed preppy [email protected] from the local college, simple choke hold, knee, punch and they are down then we throw them into a dumpster ion the alleyway, one night we puyt 8 guys in it at once, squashed em in like tuna in a can.

im working the door, crowds are lovin it, seeing me, im a damn celebrity oin this town, im like "chill the **** out" but these guys are shoving n **** trying to get a glipse of my strong assed self especially since im rockin a fine italian suit, really shows off my frame,m

Peoiple r texting each other n ****, soon musta been 1000 outside the club taking pictures begging to get in, guys start shoving some girlsz and the crews like "**** this" and jump in, start nailing people uypside the head, i break out the bats we keep behind the door, cracking skulls all over the ****ing place. women love this ****, im top dog and they cant get enough of me whoopin ass,, im givin them a glimpse of my strong ass face inbetween swings of the blood soaked bat, its like a damn photo shoot.

next thing i know some pussy draws a gun, little T makes a grab and gets hit, good thing the crew wear vests, i dont, i aint got time for that pussy ****, so i go for the guy with a "son, somebody about to get their **** messed up" look on my face i see a flash but dont feel **** since im jacked up with adrenaline, i tackle this guy and the crew goes to work on his skull while i kick his gun down a drain. crowds gone ****ing wild,

Crew locks down the club and calls a doc, girls r all over me crying n ****, im like "i aint got time to bleed" and sip some $1000 champage with a **** eating grin opn my face, when the docs turn up they couldnt believe their ****ing eyes, turns out my jacked up muscle fibras stopped that 9 in its tracks, like organic body armor or some ****, a normal pussied ass guy wouldnt hit the bricks and died, a bullet aint sah1t to 220lbs of coiuled up fibras, you dont gotta be a scientist to knopw that.

w2hen i say im built for this **** i mean it.

ReputationRep:
    So last night im chillin with the crew, decide to check out some new bar in town, some kinda redneck ****, ugly assed [email protected] wearing leather waistcoats n ****. spend more on a silk tie than these b1tches spent on their rusty assed trucks.

Walk in, got every guys eyes on me, im infamous around here son. Get a table and order in some beers, on the house of course. Notice some guys across the room hollering about some **** so i walk over, turns out some local pussy is arm wrestling for cash, thinsk he hot ****, $10 a go. I lay down $1,000, and take a seat. Grip up and my arm damn near blocked out the sunlight, eclipsed his ass. I gave him a couple seconds to feel like a big man, highlight of his pathetic life, thinking hes got a chance with my strong assed self, next thing he knows SLAM bust his arm down, snapped his wrist in two, he starts screamin n ****, ruining my buzz so i knock him the **** out with a chair and order some more beers.

Me n the crew go back to my house, suppin some premium brew in my room, got some loud ass music on, next thing i know my dads banging at tht door, shouting some ****.Open the door and he starts gettin in my face about the music, telling me to shut the hell up. My pussy dad is aways trying **** with me tryin to look like a big man in front of my crew. Im about ready to knock him out, crews on my back telling me to wreck his skull so i grab him in a headlock and start running round the room. Crews hollering n **** seein his weak assed legs wiggling like a b1tch, hes whining like a pussy to let him go but i got his neck locked up in my polska grip and this b1tch aint going nowhere.

Swinging him around slammin his ass into walls n **** but hes still actin like a ****ing b1tch., wont shut the hell up so i think "**** this ****" and throw his ass right outta the window. About now crews on the floor laughing seeing my pussy dad go flyin head first. Hear him hit the dirt like a sack o **** so had a llook out the window and see him on the floor,, He aint moving so we throw some beer cans at his head n he starts crawling to the door moaning n ****.

Havent seen his ass since, ducked me at breakfast. B1tch had it coming, he wont try **** again. Im the man of ths house son.

ReputationRep:
    Gym teacher giving me **** cause im jacked

So im driving down the street today and i see my old gym teacher walking past, he musta gained 60lbs, fat as **** now. Back in school he always thought he was hot **** cause he was in Vietnam , reckon he killed a couple Vietish guys with his bare hands, aint noone believed that b1tchs stories.

Remembered when i was in school, every gym class he was always talking **** about me infront of everyone else cause i totally out jacked his ass. Hed be giving a lecture about nutrition n ****, started telling the class people who take proteisn end up dying on a machine 20 years later and hes like "im all natural" n starts flexing his weak ass old man arms. Next day rumors going round school that im somekinda protein pussy, when your the most jacked teen in the city people think you must be chuging down all kinds of ****,

He got my ass suspended for two weeks too cause i turned up for class sore as **** one time from my 3hour jack session and hes like "get the hell up here" telling me to do some pussy exercise. I aint got time for that **** so i tell him to get someone else and hes all "big but weak, i thought so" so im like "id kick your ass son". Class is damn near off the scale rioting now, wanna see me wreck him on the mats.

He tells me to go for it, trying to stare me down thinks im gonna back down like a b1tch, so i step up and we start tusslin infront of the class, people r like "kick his ****ing ass" and cheering me on. I wasnt even breaking a sweat, hes puffing gonna have a damn heart attack or some ****. He tries his weak ass army moves on me but he aint never faced no 220lb vietish soldier before and he cant get me to the ground. Im like "come on old man" class is laughing their damn asses off n hes about to collapse so i grab holda his shirt and tossed his ass over my head onto the mat.

Hes laying on the floor, coughing his ass off, damnear knocked out n the class has gone ****ing insane, they were sick of his **** too. Theyre hollering and shouting when some gym assistant guy comes running in wanna know what the **** all the noise is about. Next thing im infront of the principle, gym teacher tells him i jumped him in class ni got my my ass suspended.

Crew found out and was like "hell no he craxy messing wit us,he wanna die?". That night they waited in the school carpark balaclavered up n beat his ass down with a bat when he came out. Put his ass in hospital for a month.

When i got back to shool we gotta new HB10 woman gym teacher fresh outta college, didnt see hisass again. Turned drunk or sum **** i heard.

ReputationRep:
    I'm never going to give this up.

ReputationRep:
    It's happening again!

Basically just read then, they're comedy gold.

ReputationRep:
    allow reading this; you're blatantly some fat ******* imagining being hench as somewhat like being Russell Brand

ReputationRep:
    Bump because it's a classic thread!

ReputationRep:
    Moar stories, less bumping.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.