Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estel)
    :ninja:
    that's better. stay in here where you belong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Totally Tom)
    that's better. stay in here where you belong.
    :mfing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    a tenner
    that little? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    that little? :eek:
    Yeah milk and cereal (buy whatever's on offer) take up a lot of the budget then veggies (generally the reduced ones at the end of the day :p: ) to make stews and stuff which can be made in large quantities and frozen. Eat with rice or pasta. Cheap noodles for lunch. Simple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Yeah milk and cereal (buy whatever's on offer) take up a lot of the budget then veggies (generally the reduced ones at the end of the day :p: ) to make stews and stuff which can be made in large quantities and frozen. Eat with rice or pasta. Cheap noodles for lunch. Simple.
    besides accommodation, tuition fees and your £10 food budget, what else do you spend money on at uni?

ReputationRep:
    i love fresh fruit/veg and cooking properly (ive been brought up in a foodie household!)
    so if i buy like fish fillets or chicken breasts along with veg will that be very expensive? will i have to cut back to super noodles?
    i dont mind tesco value

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hashley)
    i love fresh fruit/veg and cooking properly (ive been brought up in a foodie household!)
    so if i buy like fish fillets or chicken breasts along with veg will that be very expensive? will i have to cut back to super noodles?
    i dont mind tesco value
    tesco have a buy 3 meats for a tenner offer (for cheaper meats thing) so you can get a lot of meat for a tenner

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.