Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Tbf if any inmate did try to attack her, she'd probably leave, and that inmate would probably get hammered by the rest of the prison population for taking away their eye candy. I'd imagine that would be quite a deterrent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cashdogg666)
    she doesnt seem to be suited at that job. waving and talking to prisoners on her own... thats ridiculous they are in prison fgs.
    They're still human. :rolleyes:

(Original post by timetokill)
    Yeah they are on about £20,000 starting everywhere else around £25,000 London.

Maybe she doesnt have a degree or the skills to teach? Could be a more suited position for her. Maybe its why she ended up as a prison officer. You dont need any qualifications to be one excluding passing their own tests- which are only basic maths and english and then all the self defence stuff. Pretty impossible not to pass from what my mum said.
    I just found it ironic that teachers get paid as much as prison workers :awesome:

And yes, i'm comparing teaching kids to being in the presence of criminals :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    is this actually gone to a tribunal? - why doesnt someone just tell her to **** off and get a new job the stupid cow.

ReputationRep:
    Too sexy? Is it only me who can see the gammy eye and nose?
    She's hot.

ReputationRep:
    she is a whore

ReputationRep:
    shes not actually that hot. I dont see what the big deal is

ReputationRep:
    It was stupid of her, she could have easily been raped and what would they do to the person, put them in jail, oh wait they're already there. A few more years is nothing to these people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farhan)
    She's hot.
    I really, really cant see it :confused:

Maybe its me with the gammy eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deano88)
    She doesn't really seem the type to be a prison officer to me. Especially as 5ft ffs, if some burly convict kicks off, what the **** is she gonna be able to do.
    To be honest, all those convicts are in there for a reason, and I doubt many of them are complete pussies, so when it comes to it, I reckon they would stand a good chance against any prison officer, man or woman.

ReputationRep:
    Colleague's sound jealous tbph.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's quite stupid, is it her fault that she's good looking? From the picture, it doesn't look like she's wearing too much make-up and she's not wearing anything revealing + there's nothing she can do about being so small. Also the bit about waving and saying hi to prisoners is a bit dumb, what's wrong with kindness?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muffin.)
    I think it's quite stupid, is it her fault that she's good looking? From the picture, it doesn't look like she's wearing too much make-up and she's not wearing anything revealing + there's nothing she can do about being so small. Also the bit about waving and saying hi to prisoners is a bit dumb, what's wrong with kindness?
    Being professional =/= being friendly. It's not like she's done nothing wrong here; she was putting herself at risk by chatting one-to-one with criminals.

ReputationRep:
    Too sexy? Is it only me who can see the gammy eye and nose?
    That aside, knowing people who are prison officers myself, and with her being a size 4 and that tiny, it probably wasnt the most appropriate job in the world for her anyway.
    i agree, but its got jelously all written all over it and they have a point to ..she being glammed up for a not do great job! ><

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by butthead7)
    shes not actually that hot. I dont see what the big deal is
    yer, but she could be better looking than all the people there ..do you know what i mean ¬¬

ReputationRep:
    “I’ve got something she could take down in evidence!”
    “Oh, don’t worry about this lot.”
    “Do you wanna receive some swollen goods?”
    “I wouldn’t mind escaping up her tunnel!”
    “Get out. Get out, I mean it.”

ReputationRep:
    Shes not all that imho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritedAway)
    TBF, if she wasn't allowed to wear make up and jewellery then she shouldn't have worn it. But other than that, stuff like "waving at inmates" I just cannot see why she was being punished for that. Jealousy maybe?
    Butch older female guards maybe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muffin.)
    I agree. It's lame.

But it looks like too much wind would push her over. I mean, she needs more muscles to deal with male prisoners? Since she sits with them...

ReputationRep:
    Personally i think its ridiculous! Discrimination should not be tolerated in any form!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.