Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Cor blimey guv.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    Butch older female guards maybe?
    That's what sprung to my mind as well :P

ReputationRep:
    I must admit I'm surprised she got through as a prison officer, not just in terms of looks but also in terms of personality. Prison Officers are a bit jokey and friendly with prisoners in many cases, but there are limits which are all part of the job, and 'conditioning' by inmates is a problem.

ReputationRep:
    politically correct hiring shows it's benifits again... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TenthAvenueFreezeOut)
    “I’ve got something she could take down in evidence!”
    “Oh, don’t worry about this lot.”
    “Do you wanna receive some swollen goods?”
    “I wouldn’t mind escaping up her tunnel!”
    “Get out. Get out, I mean it.”
    :getmecoat: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    How can you be too sexy for prison? Everybody looks the same from behind.
    I enjoyed your joke. :yep:

:hump: :hump:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MancStudent098)
    They're still human. :rolleyes:
    yes, but it isnt her job to be their friend. and prison is way too soft as it is.

ReputationRep:
    surely there are other jobs out there?.......a prison officer?

I think they were justified to sack her, its for her own good.....im sure she wouldnt want to be attacked by an inmate

......isnt it a womans prison? still, the point remains.

ReputationRep:
    It must be a reet ugly prison.

She isn't sexy at all, she is clearly trying too hard as she 'wore too much make-up'.

ReputationRep:
    She did the right thing. She couldve been rapeded.

ReputationRep:
    Interviewer: So why did you leave your last job?

Amitjo Kajla: Because I was too sexy.

Interviewer: ...

ReputationRep:
    The inmates clearly have no brains. They would ideally love to have her thier

ReputationRep:
    It's not ******* jealousy you tards! I bet 9/10 of her collegues were MEN! She's just not physically suited to guard ******* INMATES!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paxdax)
    It's not ******* jealousy you tards! I bet 9/10 of her collegues were MEN! She's just not physically suited to guard ******* INMATES!
    Any money .the other female guards moaned about her big time.It's not so much jealously but they don't want one their 'sisters' showing them up. It's hard enough for women in these places without one who's a serious incident waiting to happen.

Thing is doing a job like that even more so as a female in a male prison you need eyes in the back of your head .Even though she's small I expect a young pretty girl might be able to defuse something a male guard or bulldyke female couldn't.But I expect it is indeed her behaviour that makes her a danger to herself and the other guards. She obviously didn't understand why she has to keep some distance between herself and the inmates. No need to be an ******** doing that job but she shouldn't be all pally with them either.

I see a future as a mule when she compromised herself with a con. Till security found out. Or a con tries to go up her thinking she wants him and she gets a massive compo payment. Or getting herself up the duff with a cons kid and it making the red tops. Not surprised they got rid!

Oh and she is fit for a prison officer. Most of the female screws are ten pint jobs, least they were when I was in prison (not as a guest)

ReputationRep:
    She's alright looking IMO. Doesn't seem very professional though. Nothing to do with jealousy either, most of her workmates would be men. They just noticed she'd painted a bullseye on herself and did something about it.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is so relevant to the modern day.

ReputationRep:
    Not even that hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    **** you, Thomasmc135.
    Come to Plashet Park and we'll see, punk. Getting brave on the internet.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.