Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am a bit impatient now, as the Univeristy of Stirling hasn't sent me my Welcome pack, with my Certificate of Acceptance yet.
    I'm actually quite mad. :eek3: Why the heck do they drag it out; they sent me an e-mail and said that the post hard sent pack my package (the adress was right) and asked for my adress. I told them, but it has over 2 weeks since I heard anything....

is there anyone with the same problem???

I just need the Certificate to apply for a loan. I won't be able to go, if they keep this up. perhaps I should have gone with the Univeristy of Aberdeen.....

What should I do?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it got lost in the post. Contact the university and see what they have to say. I think you are from abroad and it will take longer to get abroad obviously.

ReputationRep:
    I've not had a welcome pack from the deen yet either- got my acceptance certificate though. Give them a ring, find out what's going on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silje)
    I am a bit impatient now, as the Univeristy of Stirling hasn't sent me my Welcome pack, with my Certificate of Acceptance yet.
    I'm actually quite mad. :eek3: Why the heck do they drag it out; they sent me an e-mail and said that the post hard sent pack my package (the adress was right) and asked for my adress. I told them, but it has over 2 weeks since I heard anything....

is there anyone with the same problem???

I just need the Certificate to apply for a loan. I won't be able to go, if they keep this up. perhaps I should have gone with the Univeristy of Aberdeen.....

What should I do?:confused:
    Hey, I'm going to Stirling also. I was very late applying and accepted my offer about 3 weeks ago. What's a welcome pack exactly? I've not heard anything from the university since I firmed their offer. So yeah, I guess I've not recieved my welcome pack either.

Also, would you be able to tell me how to apply for accommodation? As I said, I've not heard anything at all from the university and I have no idea where to go from here.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.