Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am a bit impatient now, as the Univeristy of Stirling hasn't sent me my Welcome pack, with my Certificate of Acceptance yet.
    I'm actually quite mad. :eek3: Why the heck do they drag it out; they sent me an e-mail and said that the post hard sent pack my package (the adress was right) and asked for my adress. I told them, but it has over 2 weeks since I heard anything....

is there anyone with the same problem???

I just need the Certificate to apply for a loan. I won't be able to go, if they keep this up. perhaps I should have gone with the Univeristy of Aberdeen.....

What should I do?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it got lost in the post. Contact the university and see what they have to say. I think you are from abroad and it will take longer to get abroad obviously.

ReputationRep:
    I've not had a welcome pack from the deen yet either- got my acceptance certificate though. Give them a ring, find out what's going on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silje)
    I am a bit impatient now, as the Univeristy of Stirling hasn't sent me my Welcome pack, with my Certificate of Acceptance yet.
    I'm actually quite mad. :eek3: Why the heck do they drag it out; they sent me an e-mail and said that the post hard sent pack my package (the adress was right) and asked for my adress. I told them, but it has over 2 weeks since I heard anything....

is there anyone with the same problem???

I just need the Certificate to apply for a loan. I won't be able to go, if they keep this up. perhaps I should have gone with the Univeristy of Aberdeen.....

What should I do?:confused:
    Hey, I'm going to Stirling also. I was very late applying and accepted my offer about 3 weeks ago. What's a welcome pack exactly? I've not heard anything from the university since I firmed their offer. So yeah, I guess I've not recieved my welcome pack either.

Also, would you be able to tell me how to apply for accommodation? As I said, I've not heard anything at all from the university and I have no idea where to go from here.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.