The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Liquidus Zeromus
I do. Is it so hard to believe that I find that girl attractive?

Yes.
Liquidus Zeromus
I do. Is it so hard to believe that I find that girl attractive?

YES, she looks so gross. I think if I saw that whilst eating i'd be put off (and nothing puts me off).
PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
Yes.

You're deluding yourself if you can't believe it. And what, pray, do you find attractive?
Thomasmc135
YES, she looks so gross. I think if I saw that whilst eating i'd be put off (and nothing puts me off).

We're obviously operating on different wavelengths. What's so gross about her? That she's fat? Well, what's so gross about that?
Liquidus Zeromus
We're obviously operating on different wavelengths. What's so gross about her? That she's fat? Well, what's so gross about that?

You answered you own question.
Reply 85

:coma:
Thomasmc135
You answered you own question.

Your own perception of fat as undesirable is the only reason why you go all "ewww gross".
Liquidus Zeromus
Your own perception of fat as undesirable is the only reason why you go all "ewww gross".

I don't like fat people because they have no self-control, you don't become that size by eating normal sized meals. Also, I don't want to see all the rolls on the womans stomach.
Liquidus Zeromus
You're deluding yourself if you can't believe it. And what, pray, do you find attractive?

I tend to go for the healthy look rather than the 'prone to heart failure at any given moment' one.
Original post by ßl&#945

Can someone please post a pic of what a "size o" is???

There would be no point. Size 0 is like any other clothes size. How it looks depends on the height and frame of the person wearing it. For example, I'm size 0 and I am not particularly thin.
Thomasmc135
I don't like fat people because they have no self-control, you don't become that size by eating normal sized meals. Also, I don't want to see all the rolls on the womans stomach.

Well, that's a horrible generalisation of fat people.

In another way, one could see a girl who is chubby at least as having a healthy appetite and being well-fed. A girl with less self-control is more attractive than a girl who starves and malnourishes herself.

And 1-2 rolls are ok :smile:
PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
I tend to go for the healthy look rather than the 'prone to heart failure at any given moment' one.

Being that size doesn't automatically mean unhealthy. If they have high blood cholesterol then maybe, but being fat won't kill you.
Reply 92

I am a uk size 14 and personally i think that i look mostly in proportion for my height. I think that being in proportion is the most attractive thing to look for in anybody's shape as a size 4,6,or 8 girl may be a lot slimmer than most average girls in the uk, but if they are top or bottom heavy they may not look as attractive as others their size. :smile:
Reply 93
Hopelessly Hopeful
The ones who have got the warm, squishy and loveably tingly meaty thighs + arse (you know what I'm talking about :yep: ), big tits (not saggy) and just generally really curvy (or slightly chubby).
The ones I just love just radiate being ordinary, bubbly, friendly and fun. :yes:

I find those stick thin models just gross and a naked one wouldn't even get me erect. :confused:

But the big girls = :woo: :eek3: :yep:

Anyone with me?

And I'm not even fat myself :biggrin:

POLL up shortly :cool: l

Looking at these 3 women, each, from left to right, fall under the following poll categories:

LEFT = 1. Middle = 3/4 RIGHT = 7

ABOVE = 9

ABOVE = 10

From the first picture with the three women, this is my oppinion...

First woman - Feck off, too skinny :mad:

Second woman - WOW, perfect. I'd hit that shizzle dawg! :coma:

Third woman - Cute, would probably sleep with her although she is on the verge of becoming 'fat' in my oppinion.
Hopelessly Hopeful
The ones who have got the warm, squishy and loveably tingly meaty thighs + arse (you know what I'm talking about :yep: ), big tits (not saggy) and just generally really curvy (or slightly chubby).
The ones I just love just radiate being ordinary, bubbly, friendly and fun. :yes:

I find those stick thin models just gross and a naked one wouldn't even get me erect. :confused:

But the big girls = :woo: :eek3: :yep:

Anyone with me?

And I'm not even fat myself :biggrin:

POLL up shortly :cool: l

Looking at these 3 women, each, from left to right, fall under the following poll categories:

LEFT = 1. Middle = 3/4 RIGHT = 7

the on the far right is totally :coma:
OP your totally right, skinny girls are just :puke: I really hate the ones who starve themselves because they think thats what blokes like
even the middle one isnt wortha ****
Reply 95
Am I the only one who finds the left one attractive? I like the one in the middle as well and I find the right one too fat (for my taste, there are plenty of girls who are much fatter:biggrin:)
Reply 96
No, i can see the attraction of all 3 in their own rights... i find the middle one prob the best
Hopelessly Hopeful
Hmm, this kind of figure I absolutely adore in a girl:

:love:

Really? :lolwut:
Reply 98
I like this post!
It makes me feel loved lol :smile:
Malak7
Am I the only one who finds the left one attractive? I like the one in the middle as well and I find the right one too fat (for my taste, there are plenty of girls who are much fatter:biggrin:)

No, I like the one on the left as well.

Latest