The Student Room Group

Laser freckle removal. Does it work?

Hi, i have a lot of freckles on my arms and on my chest, luckily i don't have any on my face, i have quite a tanned face compared to the rest of my body. I was just wondering if laser freckle removal really works. I would like to get rid of the freckles on my arms, they look preety ugly. How much could it cost to remove freckles from my arms and chest??
Im very in to bodybuilding and i workout everyday but my white freckled skin spoils everything.
These are not picture of my arms but they look preety similar.

My skin is darker than this but i have almost the same amount of freckles on my forearms.
Reply 1
I feel your pain -.- I don't think I'd go to the extremes though...
Reply 2
I personally wouldn't bother having them removed at all. I think freckles look nice :smile:
Reply 3
Angelil
I personally wouldn't bother having them removed at all. I think freckles look nice :smile:

some of them may look nice but having your arms and chest full of them is not something you would want to have.
Reply 4
They look adorable :colondollar:
aww dont freckles are supe cute.
Reply 6
Some guy had his face lit on fire and when the burnt skin was replaced it had no freckles ;o

Try setting your arms on fire xD?
Reply 7
chillax, they're alright.
Reply 8
Ah man are you crazy, your arms are cute with the freckles! Don't do it!
Reply 9
I have a fair bit of freckles (mostly just on my face though) and although I don't really like them lots of people have told me they are actually quite cute
And I wouldn't feel the same if I got them removed

Just live with it - it's a part of who you are - embrace it
Have a happy life :biggrin:

Latest