Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Alright seeing as i do not want to tell riends or anything, I'm gonna post this on Tsr for good advice.

I've recently become quite good friends again with my ex (Who i broke up with because i saw her with another guy) and from conversations during the last 2 weeks it seemed she was taking more of an interest in me again. Over the last few days i did think "don't be fooled again", she's probably still the same, but then i guess i thoght with my **** rather than my brain and thought to respond.

So she now works somewhere literally a couple roads away from where i live and she asked me to come visit yesterday in which i did, but she was working at that time so we didn't get much time to talk. Then today she told me to come to her during her break and as i did on the way i saw her coming out of an alleyway with a boy i knew she was going out with like 2 years ago.

So my question is Tsr...how do i respond. I'm not realy that upset or anything because i already know how she is, but i am confused on why she would ask me to come and see her when she asked another boy who's she's probably goin out with now to come aswell :confused:

Short story: Became friends with ex again, got more initimate. Told me to meet her at work and on the way i saw her coming out of a alleryway with her old boyfriend

Bare in Mind she doesn't know i saw her with another guy.

Bump

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she just wants to be friends?

(Original post by PeterGriffin)
    Maybe she just wants to be friends?
    But asking me questions like am i still shy?? Do i like any girls at the moment??
    What do i think of the way she looks now form the last time i saw her.

A bit misleading.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    But asking me questions like am i still shy?? Do i like any girls at the moment??
    What do i think of the way she looks now form the last time i saw her.

A bit misleading.

Not really could be trying to start a conversation.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ask her what she was doing with him, you'll be able to tell if shes lying quite easily. It seems like you want to get back with her though so i suggest distancing yourself for a bit.

(Original post by Dimyan)
    Not really could be trying to start a conversation.
    Asking me to meet up with her all of a sudden, comment on some of my pictures which she's never done hmm I'm usually alright with reading girls, but she's very weird i guess.

So what do you think would be the best way to explain to her why i didnt see her today? Should i just ignore her and dont say nothing. Act normal and pretend i didn't see nothing. or confront and say why'd she ask me to come if she already told another boy to come aswell.

ReputationRep:
    keep her as a friend, if this is too hard, lose her.

plus she obviously likes you at her beck and call, next time she asks you to go meet her say no, why can't she go to yours instead? this is putting her in a position of power, bad times.

(Original post by yoyo462001)
    Ask her what she was doing with him, you'll be able to tell if shes lying quite easily. It seems like you want to get back with her though so i suggest distancing yourself for a bit.
    I did and tbh i did have doubts a couple days ago and was saying to myself to try and meet new girls or something and forget about her, but from the way we were talking i was definitely sure that she wanted us to see each other. I don't mind distancing myself, but now i'm not sure what to say to her because i kinda feel stupid. She doesn't know that i saw her with another guy btw. Ohh and this guy went out with her beforeand when they broke up told everyone she's a **** and etc. I was completely like when i saw her with him today.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I did and tbh i did have doubts a couple days ago and was saying to myself to try and meet new girls or something and forget about her, but from the way we were talking i was definitely sure that she wanted us to see each other. I don't mind distancing myself, but now i'm not sure what to say to her because i kinda feel stupid. She doesn't know that i saw her with another guy btw. Ohh and this guy went out with her beforeand when they broke up told everyone she's a **** and etc. I was completely like when i saw her with him today.
    I think this girl either doesnt know what she wants or is playing both of you.

(Original post by Love.Angel.Music.Baby)
    keep her as a friend, if this is too hard, lose her.

plus she obviously likes you at her beck and call, next time she asks you to go meet her say no, why can't she go to yours instead? this is putting her in a position of power, bad times.
    I wasn't really desperate to meet her in the first place since i was only friends with her to make peace even though she really f***** up last year when we were going out. It's just this last 2 weeks we've gotten a bit closer. Now i'm not sure what to say, but i wana keep the relationship as a "hi and bye" now.

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna post this on Tsr for good advice.
    Don't think it exists.

(Original post by yoyo462001)
    I think this girl either doesnt know what she wants or is playing both of you.
    I guess i'm gonna have to distance myself a lot then.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.