Turn on thread page Beta

Love watch

Announcements

Anyone feeled it? and can explain what it feels like and makes you feel like?

I feel when i walk outside like completely happy, and refreshed, everything feels different like really pleasant, theres no tension on the mind, its as though you feel relieved? , and really happy, things seem to be in slow motion kinda?

ReputationRep:
    it feel great!

ReputationRep:
    Never really felt it..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anyone feeled it? and can explain what it feels like and makes you feel like?

I feel when i walk outside like completely happy, and refreshed, everything feels different like really pleasant, theres no tension on the mind, its as though you feel relieved? , and really happy, things seem to be in slow motion kinda?

it is when the soul has become content...for the short time that it may be

Its the best feeling ive ever had .
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Half the people here just say there in love because they want to believe so much that they are. i dont like they word that word is tossed around so much.

ReputationRep:
    It feels different for everyone im guessing, depends what type of love it is as well, the words tossed around a hell of a lot but its just a word to describe what you feel really

ReputationRep:
    I'm not entirely sure I believe in love at all, isnt it just another thing we use to comfort ourselves, like the idea of god?

It feels like even after years your heart feels like its beating out of your chest, and your tummy has millions of butterflys, not even butterflys, more like bats when they tell you that they love you. When they could do almost anything but you still find it in yourself to forgive them because it feels too hard to even breathe without them. It feels all warm inside, like your in a dream world that you never want to come out of. You trust eachother so much and you could sit just cuddling and talking for ages and never get bored.
    At least thats what I reckon love is when I feel it

ReputationRep:
    Very poetic, and rather sickening

Love is a device we have created to increase our sense of fulfillment. It's both as ambiguous and unquantifable as happiness. Personally I think it is something that exists only because we want it to, we have decided that this 'thing' called love is how we should gage our relationships with other human beings, when we want to be more intimate or committed we bring out this love as a psychological device.

Passion, on the other hand, is something much more firey and exciting!

ReputationRep:
    I agree with that ( what unknown said) , yeah! when they say, i love you, back, its like gosh! hard to explain, best thing ever, like a relief feeling, and immense pleasure and happiness, everything when you look outside is like your in a dream. It almost drains you, like your being drained in something great, and you sigh in relief/happiness.
    Hard ot put in words.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rscully)

Love is a device we have created to increase our sense of fulfillment. It's both as ambiguous and unquantifable as happiness. Personally I think it is something that exists only because we want it to, we have decided that this 'thing' called love is how we should gage our relationships with other human beings, when we want to be more intimate or committed we bring out this love as a psychological device.

Yes! Ha I thought I was just heartless.

ReputationRep:
    it makes you feel like you can fly, it's amazing

ReputationRep:
    I'll tell you when I get married...
    Which could be some time...
    Till then I don't know if the feelings love.. probs not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    I'll tell you when I get married...
    Which could be some time...
    Till then I don't know if the feelings love.. probs not
    Unless it's an aranged marriage kenyetta

I've never been in love with a girl so far, I'm not one to loosely throw it around unlike some of my mates, one mate said it when he met a girl a week before and she was going out with someone else! But there we go.

ReputationRep:
    There is no such thing.

ReputationRep:
    i think love is different for everyone feeling it. and many people who think they are in love at a young age grow up, meet someone else and realise they never loved the other person and the feelings are nothing compared to what they feel now (or so iv been told anyway lol)

ReputationRep:
    Felt. Not 'feeled'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rscully)

It's weird because everyone says that sort of thing until they fall in love and then they act like idiots. To be honest I don't understand it myself I'm just pointing out that many have been proven wrong. Perhaps your right.

ReputationRep:
    Best feeling ever, nothing to describe it, you just know when you're in love

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.