Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hey, im basically in a serious relationship with my gf, we've been together for around 5-6 months now, and are really happy together, but i seem to have strange dreams, of being with other girls (randomers from 6th form) and kissing them e.t.c. Is that normal? just strong hormones kicking in or something? i also have wet dreams on occasions over this.

ReputationRep:
    Might have to wait and see? cant really be in love with the gf then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr_Cricket)
    Hows dreams got anything to do with whether he loves his girlfriend or not?

ReputationRep:
    Of course he can be in love with her. Its his subconcious. Its not as if he's actually trying to get with these girls.

Its normal to think about other people when you sleep. Its not as if you have any control over what you dream about. You could have just had a conversation with someone in real life, and because of this, there face has cropped up in your dreams when you were thinking of sex. Its just random pictures formed in your head. Meaningless.

ReputationRep:
    Don't believe your not in love because of this, you will always want what you don't have on some level especially at this age, just don't act on it if you do love her its perfectly natural

ReputationRep:
    It's normal. Just don't tell your girlfriend, she probably wont see it as the non-issue that it is.

ReputationRep:
    RAVAGE THEM!!!!

Relax, you're a man, it's natural

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by linkdapink)
    Of course he can be in love with her. Its his subconcious. Its not as if he's actually trying to get with these girls.

Its normal to think about other people when you sleep. Its not as if you have any control over what you dream about. You could have just had a conversation with someone in real life, and because of this, there face has cropped up in your dreams when you were thinking of sex. Its just random pictures formed in your head. Meaningless.
    Sorry to copy you completley i didnt see your post :P

ReputationRep:
    don't worry about it, I had a dream last night that my mum hanged herself and thats no going to happen...i hope, i worried now

ReputationRep:
    Completely wrong.

Just don't tell her, she might not take it the right way.

It's means balls all mate.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.