Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm going to UCL this September and I was offered a place at College Hall. It's a single en suite room. However I can't afford it anymore. Please reply to this thread if you would like to swap rooms.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't it be better to contact the University and arrange a swap directly with them?

ReputationRep:
    im allocated a single en suite in college hall which cost 28.35pounds/night. meals are catered for.

anyone living in any of the intercollegiate halls (single room) who wish to swap to the single ensuite in college hall? I am on a slightly tight budget.. so have no choice but to give up this lovely hall..

ReputationRep:
    Erm not really helpful but on the form what did you both

a) Put down as your prefered accomodation?
    and b) put as the maximum price you were willing to pay?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Isobel,

Not sure if my message sent to you successfully. I think I would be willing to swap with you. I currently have an offer of accommodation for a single room at Astor College. It costs £102 per week and is located about 5 minutes walk from university on Charlotte Street. If you are still interested in arranging a swap email me at [email protected].

Oliver

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isobel1234)
    Hi,

I'm going to UCL this September and I was offered a place at College Hall. It's a single en suite room. However I can't afford it anymore. Please reply to this thread if you would like to swap rooms.

Thanks.
    Thats a good room. How much is it this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakezg)
    Thats a good room. How much is it this year?
    it's 28.35 pounds per night.. are u interested to swap?

ReputationRep:
    Single ensuite at College Hall. That's exactly what i'm hoping for! Haven't got given a room yet though so i can't swap darn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liar)
    Single ensuite at College Hall. That's exactly what i'm hoping for! Haven't got given a room yet though so i can't swap darn.
    heys liar! haha as and when u receive ur offer and are still interested in college hall email me at [email protected]. im more than happy to swap as long it's a single room in an intercollegiate hall or halls near to UCL.

hope to hear frm u!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah cheers i'll let you know!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c.koh)
    it's 28.35 pounds per night.. are u interested to swap?
    £200/ WEEK?

ReputationRep:
    yep it is!

ReputationRep:
    I actually have a room in my flat which I'm looking to fill. I'm a UCL student. It's 120pw, 10 mins from UCL, message me if interested.

ReputationRep:
    Hello.
    I have been allocated a single room with shared bath & kitchen at Langton Close and would like to swap for a single en suite room at College Hall. You have to be an UCL student to live at Langton Close though. If you are interested in swapping with me, please contact me at [email protected]
    Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I've been allocated a room at Frances Gardner House, but at 153 pounds a week, its way beyond my budget. I'd definitely prefer a room in an intercollegiate hall.

Please send me an email or private message if you're interested in swapping.

ReputationRep:
    I have a single room at max rayne it cost 94 pounds a week, i'd like to swap with any single room closer to ucl.

ReputationRep:
    I have an ensuite room in Lillian Penson Hall and I would like to swap for a self-catering ensuite room in anyone of the student houses...

If you would like to swap please contact me!

ReputationRep:
    hey sorry that i haven't replied to anybody who has written to me. i've been traveling for since mid july and haven't really been on the internet. will get back to everyone by the end of this week. thank you for all the offers!

ReputationRep:
    i have a twin self catering room in campbell house east - costs £86.50 a week.
    I'd like to swap for a single self catering room within 20mins of ucl.
    If anyones interested private message me.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Got a place in commonwealth hall ( 20 pounds per day ) 10 minutes from UCL. Willing to swap for another intercollegiate en-suite room.

University open days

1. UCL
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.