Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Single Room, Schafer house, £120 a week, willing to swap for a twin room pretty much anywhere, or a cheaper single room. Bear in mind that I'm male though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mute)
    Single Room, Schafer house, £120 a week, willing to swap for a twin room pretty much anywhere, or a cheaper single room. Bear in mind that I'm male though.
    i got max rayne single room, do you want to swap?

ReputationRep:
    Isobel,
    I've got a single room in Hughes Parry Hall. It's about 19.65 per night and it is 10 minutes walking from UCL.
    Let me know if you would like to swap!
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isobel1234)
    Hi,

I'm going to UCL this September and I was offered a place at College Hall. It's a single en suite room. However I can't afford it anymore. Please reply to this thread if you would like to swap rooms.

Thanks.
    Hello, I have not read the entire thread so I may already be too late for a swap.

I am very interested in swapping with you since I'd love to live in College Hall.

I have an offer for Ifor Evans, single room. It is 128 pounds a week (according to the booklet I have not received any further documents concerning my accommodation yet). Catered Hall. Sounds good?

And to anybody else who would like to swap with me let me know. I am looking for a catered hall close to the campus, preferably College Hall, Connaught Hall or Ramsay Hall.

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    I've been offered a shared room at Astor College - I would much prefer a single room if anyone wants to swap, preferably at Astor but I'll consider other similar priced self-catering...

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Techwreckie)
    I've been offered a shared room at Astor College - I would much prefer a single room if anyone wants to swap, preferably at Astor but I'll consider other similar priced self-catering...

Thanks
    Single room at Schafer? £120 a week I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mute)
    Single room at Schafer? £120 a week I think
    Thanks, but I'll hold out a few days and see if I can get a single room at Astor. Will let you know if I change my mind though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Techwreckie)
    Thanks, but I'll hold out a few days and see if I can get a single room at Astor. Will let you know if I change my mind though!
    Yeah, that's cool. Let me know either way you decide

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rap1re)
    Got a place in commonwealth hall ( 20 pounds per day ) 10 minutes from UCL. Willing to swap for another intercollegiate en-suite room.
    Hello! I have an ensuite single room at College Hall - would definitely like to swap for commonwealth hall if you're still interested? it's 28.50 a night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cami12)
    Isobel,
    I've got a single room in Hughes Parry Hall. It's about 19.65 per night and it is 10 minutes walking from UCL.
    Let me know if you would like to swap!
    thanks
    Are you still looking to swap? Like Isobel I have a single en-suite at college hall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenksym)
    Are you still looking to swap? Like Isobel I have a single en-suite at college hall
    I am still considering a swap, but please tell me what is the weekly rent for such a room?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saiming)
    I am still considering a swap, but please tell me what is the weekly rent for such a room?
    Hey, yeah it's 199.50 pounds a week..

ReputationRep:
    oh wait I see you're going to UCL - i'm going to King's College so I don't think we'd be able to swap! sorryyy

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Thought I'd throw this in the ring...

I've been offered a single room for £130/w or a shared for £105/w. Both at Ifor. Willing to swap with someone at College or any Intercollegiate if you want something cheaper!

ReputationRep:
    anyone want to swap with single in max rayne?

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone, i am posting on my friends account as i have just signed up to student room and account is waiting to go through.

i have been given a shared room in max rayne £10.24 per night. does anyone want to swap, i will take a single room or a closer shared or en suite in either ucl residencies or intercollegiate

pm on this account and ill reply as soon as

many thanks

ReputationRep:
    Anyone want to swap a shared room in Campbell House East? For either a single there or a single in Schafer? Or a single anywhere else that's very close to UCL?? Bearing in mind I'm a girl so you can't swap with me if you're a guy unfortunately.

Mail me at [email protected] or pm me on this account if you're interested.

Also willing to swap with anyone in Langton Close or Prankerd House.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

Me and my twin brother have both got single rooms at Nutford house which we should be moving into on the 27th of sept. It's a fully catered intercollegiate at 140 pounds a week and i was wondering if if anyone with ucl accommodation wanted a swap? (i'm going to ucl) it would be good for 2 people if they had different halls but wanted to be together cos both me and my brother will swap. it's just that i really don't think it would be good to live in the same place as my twin, we both put down we wanted to live separately on the form but returned them late by acident. can anyone help out?

thanks alot.

ReputationRep:
    sorry i didn't make this clear, if only one person would like yo swap that's fine. I just want to live sepapately

ReputationRep:
    Hey, would anyone like to swap I have a shared room in Max Rayne for 68 quid a week and I really am looking for a single room anywhere and are becoming quite desperate now so much so that I am considering a gap year... any offers for a swap just email me on [email protected] thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.