The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

ooehsdxb
Single in Max Rayne...94 pounds per week..Looking for another single accommodation.
Anyone interested in swapping?

I bet you are. Let me guess, you want to be closer?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Single at Hawkridge (£90 per week), will switch for anything closer . .
Reply 62
I know this may seem very contradictory to what I said and wanted before, but I have actually realised that the halls in Camden aren't at all far away. I mean a 30 min walk, which in actual fact is probably a 20 min walk, is just nice to waken you up and you have enough to eat your breakfast on the way :biggrin:

Those that want to live closer can buy a tent :wink:
Know my chances are slim - but twin at Max Rayne House (I'm a girl btw) - looking for a single anywhere - preferably self catering but can live with catered - email me at [email protected]

Anyone? :smile:
Reply 64
again...single in Max Rayne, willing to swap for somewhere closer even if it's shared. PM me if you're interested :smile: Thanks!
Hey all. I've got a place at Commonwealth Hall (intercollegiate) which is around 10 minutes walk from UCL and catered. But I just can't afford it anymore. If anyone's got a place at a self-catered student house they'd be willling to swap, contact me at [email protected] or send me a PM.

Thanks in advance :smile:
Oooh-De-Moivre
Single at Hawkridge (£90 per week), will switch for anything closer . .

Hawky's cleaner and tidier than absolutely anything that you will find closer. The rooms are massive, the flats are massive, there are three bathrooms in each flat, making it virtually ensuite..

Plus yeah it is mainly postgrads in there but the pocket of undergrads aren't any less fun-loving than those in Ramsay.

Saiming
I know this may seem very contradictory to what I said and wanted before, but I have actually realised that the halls in Camden aren't at all far away. I mean a 30 min walk, which in actual fact is probably a 20 min walk, is just nice to waken you up and you have enough to eat your breakfast on the way :biggrin:

Those that want to live closer can buy a tent :wink:

Hehe, good stuff. Enjoy it :top:
Hi ive got a room at Godlsmid's its ensuite. Does anyone at Francis Gardner want to swap? Message me thanks .
Reply 68
Hi all,

I'm Looking for a room at College Hall, single with en-suite. I've been offered a standard single room at Commonwealth Hall on Cartwright Gardens, and I'm just wondering if anyone would be interested in a swap? PM me or quote me with a reply if you are! =]

Cheers Guys
Reply 69
jenksym
oh wait I see you're going to UCL - i'm going to King's College so I don't think we'd be able to swap! sorryyy

Hey I don't know if this offer is still open but intercollegiate swaps are fine because I've phoned the accommodation office and checked. Would really like to swap for this room. I'm at Commonwealth (19.50/night). email be at [email protected] if you're interested

Cheers
Reply 70
I got a single at Canterbury Hall which is catered and costs 137.55 per week. I'm willing to swap with anyone that has a en-suite room at James Lighthill House.

If you're interested in, please message me.

Thanks in advance:smile:
JB04
Hey I don't know if this offer is still open but intercollegiate swaps are fine because I've phoned the accommodation office and checked. Would really like to swap for this room. I'm at Commonwealth (19.50/night). email be at [email protected] if you're interested

Cheers

I am at nutford intercollegiate in marble arch, very close to UCL. Im at King's so want to be a bit closer so if anyone wants commonwealth swap let me know! [email protected]
cheers
Reply 72
Looking to swap double room at Arthur Tattersall House for a single room anywhere really. Message me if interested. Also, I am a girl.
teodora123
Looking to swap double room at Arthur Tattersall House for a single room anywhere really. Message me if interested. Also, I am a girl.

What's wrong with Arthur Tattersall? Don't like your roommate?
Reply 74
hye..looking for a single room (doesnt matter if its ensuite or not)
im in shared room at campbell west.few minutes walk from UCL.
im a girl.the rent is cheap.
i dont mind the location and price.:smile:

please reply. thnk u.
if ud like to swap email me at [email protected]
Reply 75
Anyone willing to SWAP for a single room at Ifor Evans Hall? 133.77 per week.
Im [B]DESPERATELY[/B] looking for a single room near UCL. intercollegiate or ucl hall..en suite or non en suite..catered or not catered..it doesnt matter as long as it's NEAR and SINGLE.. budget is around 138 pound per week... please........
interested?? email me at [email protected]
Reply 76
Anyone interested in Ramsay Single Room for 150.29/week? Im looking for Astor College Single Room! contact me at [email protected]!!
Reply 77
teodora123

I'm in the axact same situation...message me first! :p:
I've got a shared room in Arthur Tattersall and my room mate is lovely. I really, really need my own space though... Rent is £86.60 per week, self-catering, and it's within about a minute's walk from the main uni.

Would be willing to swap for a single in Arthur Tattersall, John Tovell or Campbell House East/West. :smile:

PM or quote me if interested... :biggrin:
Reply 79
SINGLE ROOM in hawkridge. spacious room.
6 rooms in a flat sharing 3 bathrooms and 1 kitchen.
desk,wardrobe,all NEW. bigger desk compared to any other halls/student houses. super nice place to stay for the rest of the year. ONLY 94per week.

have a bad habit of waking up late.
hence looking for any room closer to uni!

preferably AT,JT,Campbell.
Astor if it is single.

Latest

Trending

Trending