Turn on thread page Beta

I've got a shared room in Arthur Tattersall and my room mate is lovely. I really, really need my own space though... Rent is £86.60 per week, self-catering, and it's within about a minute's walk from the main uni.

Would be willing to swap for a single in Arthur Tattersall, John Tovell or Campbell House East/West.

PM or quote me if interested...

ReputationRep:
    SINGLE ROOM in hawkridge. spacious room.
    6 rooms in a flat sharing 3 bathrooms and 1 kitchen.
    desk,wardrobe,all NEW. bigger desk compared to any other halls/student houses. super nice place to stay for the rest of the year. ONLY 94per week.

have a bad habit of waking up late.
    hence looking for any room closer to uni!

preferably AT,JT,Campbell.
    Astor if it is single.

ReputationRep:
    oh btw, if interested, pls email [email protected]
    would like to visit the rooms before deciding to swap.
    not tht desperate after all (:
    gd luck swapping everyone!

ReputationRep:
    I live in Ramsay Twin(boy), but I am looking for single rooms in Astor College or Ian Baker House or AT.
    Ramsay is a great hall, obviously very socialble and catered.
    but I always miss the meal so I guess it's better to move out
    PM me please!

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    looking for college hall single ensuite! anyone up for swapping?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isobel1234)
    Hi,

I'm going to UCL this September and I was offered a place at College Hall. It's a single en suite room. However I can't afford it anymore. Please reply to this thread if you would like to swap rooms.

Thanks.
    hi, i got a shared room in campbell house which is only 94pound per week. It's very near ucl main campus as well. Just two minutes walk from bloomsbury. I would like to swap with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oscarbarnick)
    I am at nutford intercollegiate in marble arch, very close to UCL. Im at King's so want to be a bit closer so if anyone wants commonwealth swap let me know! [email protected]
    cheers
    LOL Nutford House is sooooo far from UCL! I would agree King's far as well, but Nutford's just crazy far. GL trying to swap!

ReputationRep:
    hi, I have a large single room at Nuford house, i wouldl like any other hall offers, please private message me if interested! thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have a large single room on a girls' floor at Nutford House (£21.70 per night with breakfast and dinner). I'm moving to private accomodation in a few weeks...does anyone want to take up my room? PM if interested!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.