Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I've got a shared room in Arthur Tattersall and my room mate is lovely. I really, really need my own space though... Rent is £86.60 per week, self-catering, and it's within about a minute's walk from the main uni.

Would be willing to swap for a single in Arthur Tattersall, John Tovell or Campbell House East/West.

PM or quote me if interested...

ReputationRep:
    SINGLE ROOM in hawkridge. spacious room.
    6 rooms in a flat sharing 3 bathrooms and 1 kitchen.
    desk,wardrobe,all NEW. bigger desk compared to any other halls/student houses. super nice place to stay for the rest of the year. ONLY 94per week.

have a bad habit of waking up late.
    hence looking for any room closer to uni!

preferably AT,JT,Campbell.
    Astor if it is single.

ReputationRep:
    oh btw, if interested, pls email [email protected]
    would like to visit the rooms before deciding to swap.
    not tht desperate after all (:
    gd luck swapping everyone!

ReputationRep:
    I live in Ramsay Twin(boy), but I am looking for single rooms in Astor College or Ian Baker House or AT.
    Ramsay is a great hall, obviously very socialble and catered.
    but I always miss the meal so I guess it's better to move out
    PM me please!

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    looking for college hall single ensuite! anyone up for swapping?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isobel1234)
    Hi,

I'm going to UCL this September and I was offered a place at College Hall. It's a single en suite room. However I can't afford it anymore. Please reply to this thread if you would like to swap rooms.

Thanks.
    hi, i got a shared room in campbell house which is only 94pound per week. It's very near ucl main campus as well. Just two minutes walk from bloomsbury. I would like to swap with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oscarbarnick)
    I am at nutford intercollegiate in marble arch, very close to UCL. Im at King's so want to be a bit closer so if anyone wants commonwealth swap let me know! [email protected]
    cheers
    LOL Nutford House is sooooo far from UCL! I would agree King's far as well, but Nutford's just crazy far. GL trying to swap!

ReputationRep:
    hi, I have a large single room at Nuford house, i wouldl like any other hall offers, please private message me if interested! thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have a large single room on a girls' floor at Nutford House (£21.70 per night with breakfast and dinner). I'm moving to private accomodation in a few weeks...does anyone want to take up my room? PM if interested!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.