Turn on thread page Beta

Why can't Edith Bowman play good music? watch

ReputationRep:
    Playing Nickelback, what :dry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asriel)
    Ive never heard anyone say some much about so little. Why does she have to constantly talk about films too? I like films but its so tedious! There is some good news though. She is leaving! Gregg James is going to replace her http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pre...6/radio1.shtml

I'd rather have Edith then Greg James. He annoys the hell outa me.

Also why did Colin Murray have to leave, to be replaced by Nick ******* Grimshaw!! Murrays show was about 3million times better than Grimshaws is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher)
    She's paid to play the same 5 **** songs over and over again everyday. I hope she's also paid to think every one of them is "AMAAAAZING!" and "BRALLIENT!" because if they're her own opinions and she really is that enthusiastic about the music then she needs a good kick in the ovaries.
    As mentioned by OP. Some of you'll prayers have been answered...BBC bosses are making changes to the Radio1 set-up. Check this out:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009...ton-greg-james

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asriel)
    Ive never heard anyone say some much about so little. Why does she have to constantly talk about films too? I like films but its so tedious! There is some good news though. She is leaving! Gregg James is going to replace her http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pre...6/radio1.shtml

Greg James is hot!
    Awk I kinda liked her but she was so cute!

(Original post by reems23)
    Playing Nickelback, what :dry:
    i had to go see them live. they were awful :facepalm: i wish everyone threw rocks at them like they did in portugal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Zeuss™)
    i had to go see them live. they were awful :facepalm: i wish everyone threw rocks at them like they did in portugal.
    Ahahahaha, portugese people are awesome

ReputationRep:
    God knows how many times I've heard this Green Day track now.

I don't mind Bowman, I know the DJ's don't get much of a say at what's played, the hierarchy play all the same cra*p over and over again. Atleast Scott Mills and Chris Moyles add in some humour. I always find myself laughing on the train home like an idiot when "Oh! What's occurin'" is on. Simple minds :cool:

ReputationRep:
    i love me some scott mills he makes me laugh so hard and chris moyles gets me up in the morn. but edith just does my nut she annoys me to high heavens why dont they sack her already?

Chris Moyles is a fat, unfunny whopper. Really annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Srsly... N Dubz? What is this gash?

What's with the dancehall, do white people even like that?

It's worse than my summer in Israel listening to Radio Jordan.

Neways, I'm going out now to buy a birthday present so discuss it while I'm gone.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/playlive/bbc_radio_one/

kk
    It's not her fault. She's playing mainstream music so if you havent already realised...

90% of mainstream music = BULLSHIZZLE!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Chris Moyles is funny
    He's a ******* ********. He said Polish people make good prostitutes. Gosh, what a ********. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    He's a ******* ********. He said Polish people make good prostitutes. Gosh, what a ********. :rolleyes:
    You're a bit sensitive.

ReputationRep:
    You're a bit sensitive.
    It's not funny! Why when making fun of an 80-year old Briton, Ross and Brand got suspended, and Chris Moyles only got reprimanded for bashing off the foreigners that already are hated on enough by the BNP and other twerps alike? :rolleyes:

Double standards, much?

Fair enough if we would have just scrounged off benefits, but most Polish people here are either labourers or professionals - either way, working really hard and paying their taxes, so it's not like anyone ass-rapes the British tax system and creates reasons to be hated for. :redface:

ReputationRep:
    Zane Lowe FTW

But i'd bone bowman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    It's not funny! Why when making fun of an 80-year old Briton, Ross and Brand got suspended, and Chris Moyles only got reprimanded for bashing off the foreigners that already are hated on enough by the BNP and other twerps alike? :rolleyes:

Double standards, much?

Fair enough if we would have just scrounged off benefits, but most Polish people here are either labourers or professionals - either way, working really hard and paying their taxes, so it's not like anyone ass-rapes the British tax system and creates reasons to be hated for. :redface:
    lol, calm down.

ReputationRep:
    At least its not every day
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009...ton-greg-james

ReputationRep:
    lol, calm down.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't she get majorly booted out of her slot to the weekend?
    Shame. Much love to Edith her music I can live with

On the other hand that idiot of a Jo Whiley, dear Al'mighty Deity, I hate that woman, her voice, her sense of humour (or lack of it should I say), how she thinks she some sort of holy DJ to be worshipped.
    GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh.

ReputationRep:
    Serves you right for listening to the radio. Barely anything decent ever gets played, especially during daylight hours.

ReputationRep:
    Because she has no taste. Along with half the Radio One DJ's. And Nihal is a gimp, who is too annoying to be allowed on Radio One, which is why he's on the weekend, when we all have something better to do.

However, Moyles makes me howl with laughter, and I used to get funny looks walking down the road or on the bus giggling to myself like a loon. And his parodies are amazing.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.